• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

Somehow I found the Student for a Day promo and got 4 tickets for 30 bucks each. Not sure why it was so hard to find. Maybe they want me to buy the more expensive uppers? Or I'm a moron lol

It was definitely hard to find. I was also surprised that the students won’t be back by Saturday.

Jesus I thought we'd have students next weekend. Sucks to have 3 of 10 home games without them, especially sat games where they'd be there pretty heavy.

Planning to go to the GT game in Atlanta on 2/6. When I went 2 years ago, I got tickets from an alumni link that someone posted. Not sure if it was from an email or what. Is this still offered for away games?
Thanks

Planning to go to the GT game in Atlanta on 2/6. When I went 2 years ago, I got tickets from an alumni link that someone posted. Not sure if it was from an email or what. Is this still offered for away games?
Thanks
https://fevo-enterprise.com/event/WFUAlumni

This was the link sent out to Atlanta alumni about a week ago. There were originally seats in 115 available, but it looks like 114 is all that is left.

Trying to get flights so I can take my son to his first Wake home game (eyeing Duke). Lower bowl is pricey on resale sites ($500 for 2). If anyone has option for two, I’m happy to pay, but prefer to avoid resale prices if possible.

Does anyone have a favorite hotel in Winston? Trying to book one but wanted an opinion if you have one?

Does anyone have a favorite hotel in Winston? Trying to book one but wanted an opinion if you have one?
The Kimpton is the best hotel in Winston. It’s also almost always more than I really think a hotel in Winston should cost. The Marriott downtown is my go to, but it’s mostly because I have more Marriott points and status than anything else. If you are just coming in for one night for a game and aren’t planning on hanging out downtown at all, you can’t beat the convenience of the Courtyard on University (what I think I’ll be doing for a baseball series this spring) - it’s your standard Courtyard.

Trying to get flights so I can take my son to his first Wake home game (eyeing Duke). Lower bowl is pricey on resale sites ($500 for 2). If anyone has option for two, I’m happy to pay, but prefer to avoid resale prices if possible.
sorry cant help but im in the same boat for 4! we are staying at the Brookstown Inn which someone else recommended on here

Yeah I see upper bowl tickets are still available on the wake site, but trying to justify playing a lot more to get closer.

Looking for two tomorrow. Wanna buy from y’all before stubhub

Looking for 4 in the lowers for pretty much any home game for my old man's birthday. Know that's unlikely but figured I'd pay one of y'all before I pay stubhub.

Stubhub sucks, the day before the UNC game they just refunded us for the tix, no explanation nothing. So we didn't have tickets. Got them elsewhere but was a shitty experience when we had bought them a month earlier.

Does anyone have any tickets available to sell for the nc state game?

Back