• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

Stuck at work and can't make today's game. Anyone need two freebies to the Presbyterian game? I can forward you the email or reassign them to you.

Reposting:
Anyone have 2 lowers available for the VaTech game?

Also, what is the Flex plan? How do those vouchers work?

Reposting:
Anyone have 2 lowers available for the VaTech game?

Also, what is the Flex plan? How do those vouchers work?
For assistance with ordering please call the Wake Forest Ticket Office at 336.758.3322 ext 1. Please note that the Duke game IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FLEX REDEMPTION.

The Full Season FLEX Membership ($199) includes 10 total admissions that can be used for any game EXCEPT DUKE. Self-select your games throughout the season. ACC games are available starting 2 weeks prior to the game date.

For assistance with ordering please call the Wake Forest Ticket Office at 336.758.3322 ext 1. Please note that the Duke game IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FLEX REDEMPTION.

The Full Season FLEX Membership ($199) includes 10 total admissions that can be used for any game EXCEPT DUKE. Self-select your games throughout the season. ACC games are available starting 2 weeks prior to the game date.
Are they only for the upper level?

So you pay $199 and you can get into any 10 games you want? (Except Puke) I assume you can't get two people into 5 games?

So you pay $199 and you can get into any 10 games you want? (Except Puke) I assume you can't get two people into 5 games?
Yeah, I think that's the whole point of the Flex pack, you can use 1 ticket for 10 games, or use 2 tickets for 5 games each, or take 10 people to 1 game. From the Wake website:

FLEX Plans start at $199 and include 10 admissions that can be used in any combination* during the season. Fans can choose to use all 10 tickets for one game or 1 ticket across 10 games, or any other combination that works for them! Get yours today!

Yeah, I think that's the whole point of the Flex pack, you can use 1 ticket for 10 games, or use 2 tickets for 5 games each, or take 10 people to 1 game. From the Wake website:

FLEX Plans start at $199 and include 10 admissions that can be used in any combination* during the season. Fans can choose to use all 10 tickets for one game or 1 ticket across 10 games, or any other combination that works for them! Get yours today!

How Flexible lol

OK, cool. Someone else asked and I never saw the answer - are they only for upstairs?

Someone else said the only games you could use them for downstairs seats have already passed (non-conference games), but you can probably sneak downstairs for the games that happen while the students are on break.

What is the cheapest lower level multiple game package you can buy? How much would season tickets be? I’m getting frustrated with the damn Stubhub fees which are more than the ticket prices.

need one for VT anywhere. got the 4 pack but my daughter wants to bring a friend.

Has anyone bought single game tickets at godeacs.com? I am trying to buy two tickets to the VaTech game - I figured I would buy from Wake instead of Seatgeek or something - to avoid the fees and to help our ticket purchase numbers...

But I am having difficulty... I found two tickets upstairs - seats 7&8 - obviously side by side. When I select them and try to add them to my cart it won't let me - it says you can't leave a gap between seats. But I'm not! So annoying! and the ticket office is closed so I can't call them or chat with them online...

Has anyone bought single game tickets at godeacs.com? I am trying to buy two tickets to the VaTech game - I figured I would buy from Wake instead of Seatgeek or something - to avoid the fees and to help our ticket purchase numbers...

But I am having difficulty... I found two tickets upstairs - seats 7&8 - obviously side by side. When I select them and try to add them to my cart it won't let me - it says you can't leave a gap between seats. But I'm not! So annoying! and the ticket office is closed so I can't call them or chat with them online...
if there are three seats in a row available then you cannot select two because it'll leave one as a gap between the purchased tickets.

pretty annoying

if there are three seats in a row available then you cannot select two because it'll leave one as a gap between the purchased tickets.

pretty annoying
That is pretty annoying - so I had to find 4 tickets together near where I wanted them so I could buy 2 of them.

Another question... as a DC member, do I have access to the Allegacy Club room in the coliseum? I got tickets to it earlier this year but the tickets are dated as of Dec. 21 - are they good all year? Or what?

What is the cheapest lower level multiple game package you can buy? How much would season tickets be? I’m getting frustrated with the damn Stubhub fees which are more than the ticket prices.
Not sure but our lowers for the full season were like $1200 each I think. If you go to every game it's not a bad price, if you are only going to the big ones then it seems expensive.

That is pretty annoying - so I had to find 4 tickets together near where I wanted them so I could buy 2 of them.

Another question... as a DC member, do I have access to the Allegacy Club room in the coliseum? I got tickets to it earlier this year but the tickets are dated as of Dec. 21 - are they good all year? Or what?
They barely check anything, you could prob get in with a piece of paper written on it. I'd imagine that one you got in dec will work anytime. But as a DC member you should have access I think?

Back