• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Holy crow! They play 46 games plus 4 exhibition games. That is brutal. Its almost like NBA schedules.

Oak Hill released their schedule for the upcoming season if anyone is interested in watching Shelton play.

http://www.oakhillhoops.com/2010-2011-oak-hill-academy-warrior-basketball-schedule/

They are in Winston on Friday, November 1 (7pm) at Quality Education Academy. They are also in Winston on Wednesday, December 11 (7 pm).

They also have some games in Raleigh and one in Richmond as well as numerous other locations.

Does Woody have any private investigation updates?
Sorry, I quickly left their trail after like 15 minutes. They were just taking tours of campus. Buzz was ahead with MFD and family. Battle was with Shelton, like 100 yards behind. I didn't see Haas. Chill was the designated "entertain the younger silbling" guy.

Sorry, I quickly left their trail after like 15 minutes. They were just taking tours of campus. Buzz was ahead with MFD and family. Battle was with Shelton, like 100 yards behind. I didn't see Haas. Chill was the designated "entertain the younger silbling" guy.

Every recruit should see the Chill shot in Cameron and his throwing the gum at the student section.

They were all sitting right in front of us with the entire team minus Madison and Devin. Left after J-Ho announced into the Hall of Fame.

Yeah, but if you do that you completely lose whatever right you had to complain about student attendance to basketball games.

I hope MFD isn't at this game. If he's a football fan, I think he may have a better time at UGA or Vandy. Just a hunch, not 100% sure.

Vandy just signed a guy to play SG.

UGA football fun vs. Wake football fun....that's like asking would you rather date Zoe Saldana or the girl from Hairspay.

Vandy just signed a guy to play SG.

UGA football fun vs. Wake football fun....that's like asking would you rather date Zoe Saldana or the girl from Hairspay.

Your jokes/analogies are more offensive than your general point of view on everything. Please stop.

Too bad CP3 isn't in town. HS kids would be really impressed to meet two NBA All Stars during their visit.

Saw MFD with Shelton and Haas. Told him he needed to be playing with these two guys. He smiled and said, "I'm really thinking about it".

I hope MFD isn't at this game. If he's a football fan, I think he may have a better time at UGA or Vandy. Just a hunch, not 100% sure.

Hope MFD isn't a personality fan. If he is, he may have a better time with any coach on the planet other than our empty suit.

Back