• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

I don't think the Coron move was bad. It was just a one year deal where we had an open scholarship anyway. It was Coron or nobody and it just impacted this year.

I, for one, would fully sport Jaybone's candidacy for the soon to be vacant head coaching position at Wake Forest

I don't think the Coron move was bad. It was just a one year deal where we had an open scholarship anyway. It was Coron or nobody and it just impacted this year.

It came after we whiffed on our top post-grad option (with plenty of speculated-upon better options on the board).

It wasn't bad; it was very Buzz, though.

Coron is our only pure shooter . Very good move IMO, but he recruited us.

I find it very interesting that he shoots FTs with his right hand yet does his pre FT shot bounce with his left hand. @ the 1:18 mark.

And he missed his free throws... He will fit with wake just fine.

if losing Haas is the price we pay for bzz getting canned i will take that deal 25 hours a day 8 days a week 13 months a year

Funny how the Debbie Downers deny any responsibility for, or effects of, their actions but then proclaim to cause those negative effects for the good of the program.

Funny how eager you are to blame the fans even when it makes no sense to do so.

Funny how the Debbie Downers deny any responsibility for, or effects of, their actions but then proclaim to cause those negative effects for the good of the program.

Bzz is a career loser as a head coach. Wellman hired him and is seeing even worse results than the rest of his shitty resume.it's not bad fans and internet warriors. It's all on Wellman hiring a shity coach. Wellman´s entire body of work is now being scrutinized.

huh? I'm just tired of sucking ass and think we can get a better coach. Sorry for wanting to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the billboard had an effect, it's because this smart kid from Alabama saw it online and thought 'They don't even know how to label a fucking axis... I am going to Purdue where they know some shit about math.'
This is great.

As much as I wish we could be the exception to the rule, that one school in the country who packed the gym every game even when the team wasn't playing well and everything was going wrong, it just isn't realistic. There aren't any schools where that happens. Every fanbase has negativity when they aren't winning. Especially when the majority of the fanbase is accustomed to success. So although I agree the negativity is hurting us, I don't blame the people who are negative and the people who are apathetic for our lack of success..... that negativity would be happening anywhere and I hope recruits can still see that and want to be part of a group of kids who help turn this thing around.

It is not a highlight tape. Some NC State blogger just clipped together all of his plays from 1 game.

Back