• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

He's coming off an injury and not getting that much pt.

I can tell you that Oak Hills coach looks like a well tanned serial killer.

Yeah, TITSWF and I were sitting next to him before an Oak Hill game this December and the man is tan year round.

SM with a nasty cross over and around the back to get to the lane then a beautiful dish for an easy bucket. Hope he can do that at next level let Cav slip to the corner.

Keyshawn Woods is a pretty nice player, odd he signed with Charlotte.

Mitchell looked good with getting to basket and finding teammates. Still lacks explosion when finishing since it doesn't feel like he's fully confident of his wheel. Great handle and vision though. Starts next year no doubt.

Deaclite slurps Martin twins should be new tag. They looked super!

Last edited:
Mitchell looked good with getting to basket and finding teammates. Still lacks explosion when finishing since it doesn't feel like he's fully confident of his wheel. Great handle and vision though. Starts next year no doubt.

Only practiced 2 weeks since early December. Not a bad performance first time back from the injury. 5 assists in 19 minutes.

Only practiced 2 weeks since early December. Not a bad performance first time back from the injury. 5 assists in 19 minutes.

Most important take away for me was that coach Smith had him on the floor in tough situations.

Now that we got Manning its time to lock up Giles and whoever her wants to bring with him.

Did I see correctly that Shelton (Oak Hill) is going to be on TV again today?

I don't want the backlash of starting a transfer thread, but we should probably start to expect these kinds of announcements once Manning gets to W-S, right? And we'll also need to confirm that Shelton is going to stay at Wake Forest

I don't want the backlash of starting a transfer thread, but we should probably start to expect these kinds of announcements once Manning gets to W-S, right? And we'll also need to confirm that Shelton is going to stay at Wake Forest

I will start one, but I think we should wait until later next week.

Personally, I'd like to see us pull Rondale's scholarship and ask 2-3 of the rising juniors to seek playing time elsewhere.

Back