• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Wake doesn't need a fifth year big, that would be a waste. Wake desperately needs someone who can shoot 35-40% from three for a season though.

You don't need to go here.

I said it "could be optimal." I don't know that it's wild speculation or a huge jump to say that Wilbekin is likely better than Rondale. Also I'm not encouraging any transfers or anything, nor is it possible that this discourages Rondale from coming since he has a) reaffirmed he wants to come and b) the issue will be on whether or not Manning chooses to uphold the current LOI or release guys.

Priority #5 will be getting him admitted to WFU.

Again, not to sidetrack with things dicussed in the academic requirement thread, but Duke doesn't seem concerned. Coach K is recruiting Giles directly. Why does it enter the equation for us and not our biggest competitor?

Again, not to sidetrack with things dicussed in the academic requirement thread, but Duke doesn't seem concerned. Coach K is recruiting Giles directly. Why does it enter the equation for us and not our biggest competitor?

It's not that Wake isn't recruiting him, it's that he might not qualify period. Duke would have the same issue I would imagine.

247 has him listed as a 2 guard at 6'2 how accurate is this. Seems more like a 1 at that size...

who is considered better between thon maker and giles?

Back