• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

What's amazing is Rivals lists Moore at 6'9, 230 and without an offer from Wake. Scout lists him as 6'8, 270 and having an offer from Wake. ESPN has him at 6'8, 270 and with an offer, but they have him a 3* versus 4* for each of the others.

What's amazing is Rivals lists Moore at 6'9, 230 and without an offer from Wake. Scout lists him as 6'8, 270 and having an offer from Wake. ESPN has him at 6'8, 270 and with an offer, but they have him a 3* versus 4* for each of the others.

Wake has definitely offered.

He weighed in at 285 freshman year but is down to 225/230 now.

He's a big guy. Apparently he can carry the weight and he's more of a center than a PF. It sounds like he's a Robert Carter type of player with a better motor.

This is from a week ago, so may be Haas

"2014 Four-star center Quadri Moore (Linden, N.J./Linden) has been hearing the most recently from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Temple. Currently he has offers from the Demon Deacons, Hoyas and Bearcats."

Hoopniks ‏@Hoopniks 24 May
Can't imagine very many '14 big man have improved physically as much as Quadri Moore of Sports U has this year. Remarkable improvement. #UAA

Make him our #1, #2, #3, #4 target. Pull out all the stops.

I believe Buzz is stupid enough to run Devin Thomas into the ground (with little help) which I believe you posted much earlier in this thread - and I wholeheartedly agree. So, he may not go for a big.

We MUST use one scholarship for a BIG. It's inconceivable [Redacted] could be stupid enough not to know this.

Telep:

Less is Moore with Quadri

One of the more impressive body transformations belongs to 2014 post Quadri Moore (Linden, N.J./Linden). He began his high school career at 285 pounds and is now down to 225. “If I was still that heavy, people wouldn’t think I can do all that right now,” Moore said. Calls from Wake Forest, Cincinnati, Seton Hall, Temple and Pittsburgh are rolling in. The most ardent pursuers are the Demon Deacons, Bearcats, Pirates and Iowa State Cyclones.

Sadly, at this point, it is probably not so much that Bz won't take a big, but that a qualified big won't take us. However, I will say that I don't get why we didnt offer Djitte eludes me. I think he will do good things for Clemson.

Sounds like we are seriously in the mix for SF Jared Nickens, from Westtown, PA.

Thorough Rivals update on him today, up to 19 offers. He says he is focusing on "Seton Hall, Rutgers, Temple, Providence, Wake Forest, Dayton, Miami, Maryland, and Oregon State". (It's implied all have offered.)

So far he's taken an official to Oregon St, and plans to OV Maryland, Wake, and Dayton this month. Said he's leaning towards Miami for his 5th OV. Plans to just unofficial the schools that are geographically close.

Justin Young ‏@JustinDYoung 2s
Bumped into Isaiah Wilkins at Berkmar camp. Good night of hoops for him. Said he will visit Wake Forest Central FL Mississippi St this month

Back