• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Harry is the Man
Coming to Wake to play hoops
I can't wait....Go Deacs!

So this class could end up being a PG that can shoot, 2 big wings that can both shoot, a 6'10" 280 lb center, and the best player in the class. Combine that with the 15 & 14 classes and we actually have some talent on the floor and on the bench. Not sure what that would feel like. Might have to plan a trip to the Joel.

So this class could end up being a PG that can shoot, 2 big wings that can both shoot, a 6'10" 280 lb center, and the best player in the class. Combine that with the 15 & 14 classes and we actually have some talent on the floor and on the bench. Not sure what that would feel like. Might have to plan a trip to the Joel.

Danny doin work Great job coach

Awesome news and great job by the staff. Maybe it's the lack of insider information letting us know about our targets ahead of time, but it's been odd, and encouraging, how quickly we've locked up our most recent recruits.

Awesome news and great job by the staff. Maybe it's the lack of insider information letting us know about our targets ahead of time, but it's been odd, and encouraging, how quickly we've locked up our most recent recruits.

This has been a theme for DM and Co. Hudson was kind of outta the blue, and IIRC so was Dinos for '14, Moore and Crawford were known targets in '15 but JC came on board late when most thought he was headed to the U, Donovan and SJM were surprises to most, if not all of us here for '16. Danny keeps things close to the vest.

This has been a theme for DM and Co. Hudson was kind of outta the blue, and IIRC so was Dinos for '14, Moore and Crawford were known targets in '15 but JC came on board late when most thought he was headed to the U, Donovan and SJM were surprises to most, if not all of us here for '16. Danny keeps things close to the vest.

And to follow that up, the small sample size has worked out for Danny with these unknown and late commitments. Look at Crab and Dinos. I'd say they both exceeded expectations. Most everyone expects Collins to be a HUGE asset to us. Hopefully the trend continues and guys like Wash & Donovan are here because he knows something the recruiting "experts" don't.

Mathias is Manning's fourth recruiting victory over Georgetown. I don't think we had that kind of win rate against the Hoyas when they were in the old Big East.

Mathias is Manning's fourth recruiting victory over Georgetown. I don't think we had that kind of win rate against the Hoyas when they were in the old Big East.

One of my favorite jokes is asking Georgetown fans the name of their conference. Is it the American Conference or whatever? They get so pissed.

The guys who continue to post pics of Bzz and Wellman are truly fucked in the head. And the Ron Paul pics are getting old too.

Dino+Gaudio+Wake+Forest+v+Duke+5EhXLm6xreol.jpg

btw, this thread and board in general is so much better with certain posters on Ignore. No more [Redacted] pictures and crappy, weird gifs. I recommend it to everyone.

Back