• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I like how everyone keeps saying hes a considered a heavy Duke lean but never say by who or have any sources.

Rick Lewis tweeted that Melissa Giles (assuming that his Mom?) spoke of the announcement date.

Harry's Mom has always wanted Wake - his Dad wants Duke. They do not live together. Trying to read in-between the lines.

2a1.jpg

A little testy? :D

Gentleman... 17 days to go. 17 days until Mr. Giles signs that NLI. Will I reach -100 negative rep? Will another dozen or two ethnic and bigoted slurs and pejoratives be sent my way? Probably. Will the Panthers still be undefeated? Hopefully. Either way, let's raise our glasses and drink to a fun 17 day wait.

you don't come int

now get the fuck off my boards and go back to the devil's den yo

Last edited:
dukeson, I will curb stomp you, then skull fuck you while shoving your shattered teeth up your tight dookie asshole, you bitch ass bundle of sticks rat faced ass kissing fuck

you don't come into our backyard you pussy assed bitch hole and tell us where Harry Giles is playing next year

i will rip your wrinkled little sack right from your body and shove it down your throat

now get the fuck off my boards and go back to the devil's den you miserable fat fuck

Aw shit, Dukeson! You just brought piss to a shit fight.

Interesting....

Giles, who cut his list to Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Wake Forest and Kentucky in July, agreed that five, “at the most,” is the cutoff for hoops, but added that, sometimes, smaller lists can present an even greater challenge. “That’s when it gets real,” Giles said. “It’s hard when all you have are options that you really can’t go wrong with,

Good to be on a list of "can't go wrong" options like that.

First of all it's Duke. They've been on an incredible recruiting tear. When Tatum committed to Duke it just added gas to a fire and that's where we've been ever since.

dukeson, I will curb stomp you, then skull fuck you while shoving your shattered teeth up your tight dookie asshole, you bitch ass bundle of sticks rat faced ass kissing fuck

you don't come into our backyard you pussy assed bitch hole and tell us where Harry Giles is playing next year

i will rip your wrinkled little sack right from your body and shove it down your throat

now get the fuck off my boards and go back to the devil's den you miserable fat fuck

indistinguishable.

6'7" Boubacar Diakite'18 now has UConn, St.John's, Wake Forest, Pitt & Seton Hall interest

Back