• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Lykes is between Hubb and Crawford at Gonzaga too and is getting a lot of press. I'd like him too, any idea where he is leaning?

Lykes is one of the most fun players to watch in the DC market and has been since the 8th grade. His ability to score is amazing and his rapport with Hubb is special. Those two guys and Bryant made one hell of a backcourt during Bryant's senior year. I do not know why Wake has not offered. While a 5'7" point guard is always a risk, this guy can play. Probably a bit late at this point, as Lykes has several big-time offers -- it looks as if he will choose from Notre Dame, Miami, Georgetown and Villanova though Notre Dame has a slight lead right now, from what I hear.

Last edited:
280 pounds is really big.

He does look a little better than his junior year. It looks like he may have worked out a little more. He is a beast, but he hasn't had to act like it versus his comp. I hope he can up his presence to do it.

Bonitto doesn't look the part of a top 50 recruit overall and one of the best defensive ends in the country. He doesn't look muscular, just kind of lanky. Also doesn't seem to be able to jump too well.

Bonitto doesn't look the part of a top 50 recruit overall and one of the best defensive ends in the country. He doesn't look muscular, just kind of lanky. Also doesn't seem to be able to jump too well.

His basketball ranking will go down significantly, but his football ranking is pretty legit and he has the offers to back that up.

Lykes is one of the most fun players to watch in the DC market and has been since the 8th grade. His ability to score is amazing and his rapport with Hubb is special. Those two guys and Bryant made one hell of a backcourt during Bryant's senior year. I do not know why Wake has not offered. While a 5'7" point guard is always a risk, this guy can play. Probably a bit late at this point, as Lykes has several big-time offers -- it looks as if he will choose from Notre Dame, Miami, Georgetown and Villanova though Notre Dame has a slight lead right now, from what I hear.

My guess is he doesn't fit the mold of a long, versatile, shooter which seems to be Danny's preference. We won't be complaining when he's got a 6-2 PG posting him up and shooting over him at will.

Wake offered Maxwell Evans. 6'3 SG Class of 2017

He's considered one of the best three point shooters in his class.

Last edited:
Back