• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

McClinton is a redshirt junior, meaning this is his fourth year of college education. If he transfers he will be immediately eligible and not have to sit out a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would have to graduate to be eligible immediately. You can't just transfer after your fourth year and play immediately.

He would have to graduate to be eligible immediately. You can't just transfer after your fourth year and play immediately.

He's assuming that McClinton is on time to graduate, since he's been enrolled at Wake for four years now.

Doesn't Donovan Mitchell's sister go to Wake on a volleyball scholarship?

He's assuming that McClinton is on time to graduate, since he's been enrolled at Wake for four years now.

That's no what he said. What he said would mean anyone who has redshirted could leave after four years.

It's kind of funny that some people are already planning Mitchell's transfer even though we knew when we signed him that he would be a project.

I could easily see McClinton transferring, or even just graduating and hanging it up.

Doesn't Donovan Mitchell's sister go to Wake on a volleyball scholarship?

I think I remember that news, too, but that Aussie guy we were looking at ended up at SMU (Froling?) where his sister was, and then transferred, so maybe we shouldn't count on that being a pull for him, or preventing Manning from pushing him.

It's kind of funny that some people are already planning Mitchell's transfer even though we knew when we signed him that he would be a project.

I could easily see McClinton transferring, or even just graduating and hanging it up.
Considering Manning has recruited two players at his position since his commitment and even VanHorn gets minutes over him, I'm not exactly liking his chances.

Considering Manning has recruited two players at his position since his commitment and even VanHorn gets minutes over him, I'm not exactly liking his chances.
Pretty sure Van Horn has only recently started getting a few minutes again because McClinton is injured.

Danny, go out and get Starr!!!

Yep, thought that'd be pretty easy to infer but I guess not. How many athletes don't graduate in four years?

Yep, thought that'd be pretty easy to infer but I guess not. How many athletes don't graduate in four years?

Under Skip, all who stayed.

Remember, since Skip, our guys will have had three double sessions of summer school in addition to their four years of regular time.

Assuming he graduates in May he can transfer and play right away next year.

Arians and TVH are both seniors. So if Mcclinton grad transfers we will have theee open scholarships. Brown and eggleston will take two of those but Okeke is a preferred walk on meaning we can take 1 more in 2017

August graduation counts as well, correct?

the video makes him look like a beast, but that is their goal. to me i see a lot of Moore in him. most of his offensive possessions were dunks...having said that he appears to be long and athletic with a good defensive base to his game.

Back