• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Mucius to Wake! Ayo decision incoming! VIBES

At this point if Ayo is not coming to Wake then he is big time trolling us 😎. Ever since his last visit he has almost exclusively repped Wake Forest on social media. There has been no attempt at a balance between the two schools.

He is holding the football for us and inviting he fan base to come kick it. Will he pull it back?

I'm full 6 to midnight now.

(Just like i was last Friday before NCAA announcement - oh shit i forgot that didn't work out)

Where there's smoke, there's vibes....

I think Ayo's head is telling him Wake is the place to be. Manning needs one more in-home to seal it. Their board mentions a Thursday decision date. We will see.

He might choose Illinois, but I would be nervous if I were them.

Late night thought: could the “if they not with you they against you” tweet be referencing someone close to him trying to push him to Illinois? Referencing the Chin Coleman connection maybe?

Might be a long shot, but screw it I’m going all in on these vibes. He’s coming to Wake.

Thats how I interpreted it as well.

Yeah. If he ends up going to Illinois, I do think his latest Twitter activity since his IL visit would be constituted as an epic troll job.

Back