• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

As to that quote, PH challenged my "knowledge" of him by asking a series of questions (we saw each other's posts at that time) set to stump about him. Among them were things that I remember like what is his real name; what style was his hair; where he sat for football games and a few others.

I was deluged with answers to his questions and other tidbits about him. Among those tidbits were his calling of offensive fouls in pick-up games. This point was offered by more than one person.

He can say what wants about things, but the main points reference are he was never wrong in any position in 5000+ posts on threads in which he and I each participated and how he takes of so many sides of so many issues.

In simple words, it's much easier to trust the people who gave me all that info than PH.

That's what got him into Duke.

LOL. That’s good.

I have to take up for PhDeac. After all, he got me a free ticket to the State game some 15 years ago while he was a student at Wake. I enjoyed the game and conversation and can totally attest to his loyalty and interest in everything Wake Forest. I am glad to see his success some 15 years later. I wish him nothing but teh best in his future endeavors. BTW, I wish the same for RJKarl despite his long standing 'surliness'.

Moving forward, it will be difficult for me to read Ph's posts with this kind of information available to me.

Moving forward, having RJ on ignore is useless for me when you quote his posts

:cool:

Don't be surprised to hear the name Jason Jitoboh on recruiting sites after this weekend. 2019 C from Chattanooga, TN that is putting together 3 nice games in a row.

Hopefully the staff goes to the Team Takeover vs. UPlay game at 3:30. 2019 targets Anthony Harris, Justin Moore, and Tyrese Samuel all playing.

Final stats:

Tyrese Samuel - 10 points, 5 rebs, 1 assist, 2 steals, 4 blocks
Justin Moore - 8 points, 3 assists, 1 steal
Anthony Harris - 4 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal

Of note, 2019 SG Tyler Sagl was the high scorer of the game with 19 points while going 5-8 from 3. Size, shooting, and athleticism makes him comparable to Andy Rautins from Syracuse.

He is averaging 14 points, 9 rebounds and 3 blocks through 3 games while shooting 65% from the field. Not bad numbers, and he has legit size. Programs will be reaching out.

Thanks for the notes, some already knew this but most didn't and it is good for those who don't have the time or know where to get this info

Head to about 8:30 in the highlights to start seeing Mucius.

Danny went to watch Team Thad at Under Armour yesterday, and apparently it was for 2019 SF Jaykwon Walton from Alabama. I know nothing about this kid, anyone have insights?

Any idea when we might actually get a commit or 2 from a grad transfer?
My wish list is a pg and a big man.

Likely not for a few more weeks at the earliest. Trey Porter has publicly said a few times that he isn’t close to a decision, and Nat Dixon still has a few visits scheduled that look to take him through early May.

Tre Mitchell averaging 10 points & 7.5 rebounds a game so far this weekend. Danny also spent time watching 2019 PF/C Aiden Igiehon this weekend, but he is blowing up and moving to top 30 5-star ranking with tons of offers, don't see us getting him.

Assuming Crawford comes back we already have 4 PGs with Craw, Chill, Lewis and Wright Jr. Need a shooter and a big.

Yep. And even if Crawford doesn’t come back, a legit grad transfer isn’t going to come to play behind a coach’s kid junior PG.

Back