• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Not really because they weren't offering any minutes right away behind Svi, Vick, and Newman. Their backcourt was stacked last year.
Wake may have been able to offer more immediate playing time but Kansas really wanted Chaundee. They visited him numerous times in the month or so before his decision, including before his WF official, after his WF official, and right around when it came out he was deciding soon.

Not really because they weren't offering any minutes right away behind Svi, Vick, and Newman. Their backcourt was stacked last year.

That's not what you said. KU was all in on Chaundee and really wanted him.

My bad, we can't say anything positive no matter how accurate it is.

That's not what you said. KU was all in on Chaundee and really wanted him.

My bad, we can't say anything positive no matter how accurate it is.

The loss of Crawford has been the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm all dark now, no positivity here.

The loss of Crawford has been the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm all dark now, no positivity here.

And you are factually incorrect. Bill Self made recruiting trips for Chaundee. He was a top target of KU. This not in dispute.

Yep, just say other than RJ -something negative-and post it. You are 99% negative. That is irrational and blind.

If you don't think all this negativity isn't used against us in recruiting, then you need to check yourself into Betty Ford.

Unsurprisingly, you can probably cross Jeremiah Robinson-Earl off the list.

Back