• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Honest question, since you appear to be very well educated about Wake recruiting: Do you have any insight as to why top 100 players are bothering to visit and list us if it is painfully obvious that our program is a complete dumpster fire?

The answer to your question is they visit us because of who we were, not because of who we are now.

Why would you interpret any sort of direction on an anonymous message board as anything other than advice? No one here has power over you. It’s ok.

Ah, okay, you misunderstood. It is not that I think you have power. It is more that I’m curious why you have an undying need to be pesky, like a mosquito, instead of just being a normal interlocutor, like (most of) the rest of us.

Ah, okay, you misunderstood. It is not that I think you have power. It is more that I’m curious why you have an undying need to be pesky, like a mosquito, instead of just being a normal interlocutor, like (most of) the rest of us.

If I needed this then the bet I made in April was a really bad life choice. Somehow I think I’ll manage.

If I needed this then the bet I made in April was a really bad life choice. Somehow I think I’ll manage.

On the contrary, I’m very worried for you in April. Have you thought of another outlet for your angst?

On the contrary, I’m very worried for you in April. Have you thought of another outlet for your angst?

There’s a restaurant going in to a building around the corner. Too soon to tell yet, but I’m really hoping it’s a Chinese place. If you are actually worried I wouldn’t say no to you picking up my first meal there.

There’s a restaurant going in to a building around the corner. Too soon to tell yet, but I’m really hoping it’s a Chinese place. If you are actually worried I wouldn’t say no to you picking up my first meal there.

Oh, shoot. I don’t actually care that much. Crap this just got awkward SORRY

Where do you live, RChill? Somewhere in NC?

Seeing NC State, Texas Tech, and TCU make Jalen Lecque's top-6 hurts. That's a list we could have and should have made.

In other news, we also recently got cut from Jeremiah Robinson-Earl's, Jahmius Ramsey's, and Idan Tretout's lists.

Some dude from '19, Elias King, who committed to Xavier just opened up his recruitment. Were we interested in this dude before? I don't pay attention.

Last edited:
Some dude from '19, Elias King, who committed to Xavier just opened up his recruitment. Were we interested in this dude before? I don't pay attention.

Previously decommited from Georgia. He’s from Atlanta so I’m assuming family issues means he’s staying close to home.

Back