• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Excellent pick up, even better if it creates a little momentum for the class.

Sign this kid up as a future program pitch man cuz you can't summarize it any better as far as reasons why BB talent should choose to matriculate at WFU:

“I decided on Wake Forest and the reason I picked them is one because of the coaching staff,” Massoud said. “They have been there since the very start of my recruitment and stayed consistent along with the fact that all of them have pro experience so they’ve done what I’m trying to do.”

“There’s so much I can learn from in terms of my own development along with their top notch strength and conditioning program, and then the school itself was beautiful with a family feel as well as their top notch academics which made them the best of both worlds,” he added.

Never say that jaybone isn't consistent. From today:

It is literally the best music choice to a highlight video I have EVER heard. I want to believe he chose it himself. I want to badly.

IT is Hit or Miss by Odetta btw.

From 5/1/2017

Most awesomest highlight tape song choice of all time: whoever put that tape together for Ish Massoud

Which highlight package is that one?

I thought Tyrese Samuel and Wendell Moore took their official visits together back on the weekend of Sept. 7. But 247 is showing Moore visiting this coming weekend.

Last edited:
I thought Tyrese Samuel and Wendell Moore took their official visits together back on the weekend of Sept. 7. But 247 is showing Moore visiting this coming weekend.

I'm cautious about what I see on 247. They showed (as of yesterday) Robbie Brenan as "cool" on VT even though they made his final four.

Yeah. You're right. I'll see if I can jump on there and edit that. Moore changed the visit date at some pt and the corporate overlords never changed it.

Feels like it’s been a year since we’ve had positive news regarding men’s basketball. Probably since it really has been about that long.

Massoud seems like he actually is what I was hoping that Donovan Mitchell might have been/become for us.

Mucius and Massoud could evolve into a nice pairing for us. Their skill sets, at least at the moment, complement each other nicely.

I'm cautious about what I see on 247. They showed (as of yesterday) Robbie Brenan as "cool" on VT even though they made his final four.

Les, that was not meant as a jab at you as we know your stuff is up to date. Thanks for what you do.

Yeah. You're right. I'll see if I can jump on there and edit that. Moore changed the visit date at some pt and the corporate overlords never changed it.

When does Wiseman freak everyone out and pick Wake to play with his buddies Massoud and Anthony?

Back