• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

I feel like I’ve heard a ton of positive about Hoard this year via twitter but I’m not in a position to gather those tweets and post them right now. I haven’t heard much on Mucius.

I love Wright’s build for a combo guard. I would love to see a full game tape on him from this year.

He’s a great kid at Basketball practice, always early and he is a great kid in my social studies class.

Looks like a good player. Hard to believe he isn't on the big recruiting sites.

Zeke does not like #23 on the other team.

Nice dunks. I counted 2 travels though in those highlights. He won't get away with that in college. He appears to be pretty smooth with the ball for the most part and will be a great addition next year.

Thanks, Mr. Luckie

Troy Simon RS FROSH is transferring. Wrong thread, i apologize.

Last edited:
FYI:
Wake Forest recruit Jaylen Hoard top Big Shots’ top 250 NC Class of 2018 rankings
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article188481004.html#storylink=cpy

(Previous version had him at #1)

Previous copy:

McDonald’s All-American candidate Jaylen Hoard of nationally ranked High Point Wesleyan is the No. 1 recruit for North Carolina in the class of 2018 according to Big Shots latest ranking of the top 248 players in the state.
Hoard, a 6-foot-8 forward, signed to Wake Forest, has helped his high school team to an 8-1 start.

Providence Day’s Devon Dotson, a Kansas recruit, is No. 2. Other area players in the top 20 were Cannon’s Jairus Hamilton (No. 6), Cox Mill’s Rechon Black (No. 8), Gaston Day’s Nate Hinton (No. 9), Unionville Piedmont’s Hunter Tyson (No. 11), Providence Day’s Trey Wertz (No. 15) and Gaston Day’s Quan McCluney (No. 18).

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article188481004.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
Not even NC is deep enough to get to 250 players apparently.

Back