• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Hoard looked solid, although Wiggins looked like the more dynamic player in that video. The big man, Hemphill, for Ravenscroft is a 3 star and likely going to Wisconsin. Will fit in perfectly there.

Hoard looked solid, although Wiggins looked like the more dynamic player in that video. The big man, Hemphill, for Ravenscroft is a 3 star and likely going to Wisconsin. Will fit in perfectly there.

Hoard was unselfish too a fault in the video and it rarely showed him touching the ball. It’s hard too tell much.

Hoard actually played some defense and looks smooooth as silk.

I can tell #14 for Ravenscroft would annoy me. Is that Brad Hoffman?

I disagree. Hoard was definitely the man on that team. He's extremely athletic, skilled and has great size. I'm very impressed!

Really excited about what he will be able to do as a wing playmaker next year.

Hoard is going to be a pro. Probably not one and done, but he reminds me a lot of Khris Middleton.

I was watching Oak Hill play a team Utah. OH was up six at half, most coming in last two minutes. There wasn't a kid from Utah who would have played for OH.

Back