• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Ranger, any chance you could add a one sentence synopsis on the tweet posts? Twitter is blocked at work for a lot of us.

Ranger, any chance you could add a one sentence synopsis on the tweet posts? Twitter is blocked at work for a lot of us.

Wake offered 3 players:

Jaemyn Brakefield, 5-star PF in 2020
Earl Timberlake, Jr., 4-star SG/SF in 2020
Trevor Keels, UR SG/SF in 2021

It looks like a solid group and Wake should be competitive given their other offers. Wake is Keels's first offer.

Wake offered 3 players:

Jaemyn Brakefield, 5-star PF in 2020
Earl Timberlake, Jr., 4-star SG/SF in 2020
Trevor Keels, UR SG/SF in 2021

It looks like a solid group and Wake should be competitive given their other offers. Wake is Keels's first offer.

LET'S GO!

It is just amazing to me that kids who have barely made it to HS are being offered college scholarships.

Last edited:
Isaiah Mucius had 32 points and 12 rebounds in his game Saturday night

Sounds like Keels had a heckuva game against Oak Ridge. Hit game-tying 3-pointer with three seconds left only to see Oak Ridge hit a three at the buzzer.

23 points, 6 reb, 4 assists. Filling in capably for our own Anthony Harris who is projected to be back soon (recovering from fractured knee cap)

Article

Sounds like Keels had a heckuva game against Oak Ridge. Hit game-tying 3-pointer with three seconds left only to see Oak Ridge hit a three at the buzzer.

23 points, 6 reb, 4 assists. Filling in capably for our own Anthony Harris who is projected to be back soon (recovering from fractured knee cap)

Article

LOL. Lock him up!

Injuries happen. I’m glad he’s at Findlay where he will receive much better treatment than just a regular high school basketball program. Hope he gets better soon.

Findlay is in a tournament in Columbia next week so I'm hoping that Lewis will be healed up by then-

Back