• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

53o0vn.png

All we have going for us is his playing with long time friends and that he can score and dish to his heart's content at Wake.

I think it is a done deal to Wake, He is going to be sold the chance to return a program to its previous glory, the chance to play unlimited minutes, show case his skills for the NBA, and if everything breaks just right the hope to make a deep run in the NIT.

Ok, thank you for taking the time to clear it up for me, I appreciate it!

I saw Isaiah Todd play last night here in High Point. Runs the floor really well, pretty good handles for a big guy and an aggressive shot blocker. Really good looking shot and very good from the line. Most impressive thing, though, was his passing, especially from the high post. I know we don't have a realistic shot at him, but I guess he's technically still a target.

It would be too Wake Foresty to sign the top player in next years class, in doing so we retain Manning, and then have a season like DSJ did for his 1 year at NC State, while we watch Danny flounder on the sidelines for another couple years.

It would be too Wake Foresty to sign the top player in next years class, in doing so we retain Manning, and then have a season like DSJ did for his 1 year at NC State, while we watch Danny flounder on the sidelines for another couple years.

It takes a unique set of circumstances to all come together where signing the #1 player in a class would be the worst case scenario...but I have trouble thinking of anything worse, other than not signing Cole and still keeping Danny around another couple of years.

Manning is past the point of being judged on his recruiting as a head coach. Anthony isn't coming and Manning isn't staying.

Back