• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

It kills me inside that bball season is right around the corner and I could give a shit less :/

It kills me inside that bball season is right around the corner and I could give a shit less :/

Same here. This is probably the first year that I when I hear news about some of our newer players, I have to pause and think of who they are. Too many transfers and too much losing has done this. I will still attend games when I can but this really stinks.

Have we lost our French Connection? Miami, Creighton, and VT have recently offered, Daniel Batcho, a 6-10 PF from France. He has 2 stars so he seems to be the quintessential Manning target. I doubt VT would have offered if PJ Hall hadn't committed to Clemson over the Hokies.

Jesus, I didn't even know who Ingraham was. Way to go Deacs. Good luck to the young man in his recovery.

Have we lost our French Connection? Miami, Creighton, and VT have recently offered, Daniel Batcho, a 6-10 PF from France. He has 2 stars so he seems to be the quintessential Manning target. I doubt VT would have offered if PJ Hall hadn't committed to Clemson over the Hokies.

Manning's reputation is now known in France. Europe may be lost as well.
I think he needs to look in South America or Asia. There are a lot of people in Asia. Surely there is someone there that is good at basketball but does not know how bad Manning's coaching is.

Back