• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

#samebeginnings

With the irony being that last year was Manning's worst, and was far worse than the teams [name redacted] left him with. He's taken over an awful program from [name redacted] and made it worse. #worsebeginnings?

Last edited:
With the irony being that last year was Manning's worst, and was far worse than the teams [name redacted] left him with. He's taken over an awful program from [name redacted] and made it worse. #worsebeginnings?

I think for once we can get a unanimous board agreement that we really are praying this is more like #worseendings? If not Currie should be fired immediately and set a new WF AD shortest term record.

#anyfansleft?
There aren't any.
b3df2505f6d40d0b3c612ad2006037f5.jpg

WXII did a piece last evening on a kid at Salem Baptist who is 13 and 6'5"...and who loves basketball. I believe he is originally from Jamaica. They didn't show much but he looked skilled for 13. Given that he is 6'5" at 13, he will likely be over 7' when he finishes growing.

WF would do well to build a friendly relationship with him and his family.

WXII did a piece last evening on a kid at Salem Baptist who is 13 and 6'5"...and who loves basketball. I believe he is originally from Jamaica. They didn't show much but he looked skilled for 13. Given that he is 6'5" at 13, he will likely be over 7' when he finishes growing.

WF would do well to build a friendly relationship with him and his family.

This seems like a less than efficient recruiting strategy - build friendships with middle school boys after a certain height seems to not take into effect skill, desire, athleticism, etc....

This seems like a less than efficient recruiting strategy - build friendships with middle school boys after a certain height seems to not take into effect skill, desire, athleticism, etc....
And just why would that be any worse than whatever the hell Danny is doing?

He waits until all the other coaches leave and then tries to make it with the kids no one else wanted.

Back