• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

Neath, Chaundee, Mucius, Massoud, Sarr with a legit coach could make the NIT.

even with Chaundee and Sarr coming back, big if, we are still a bad basketball team. Without one of them we are a really bad team. Without both of them it maybe wake's worst team ever.

Starting five: Neath, Dubose, Chaundeac, Mucius, Sarr. Pretty damn good. Massoud, Tariq, Ody, and all the incoming freshmen off the bench... watch out.

Watch out for what exactly? Maybe we get really, really lucky, the ACC is still down, and we match Manning's previous best finish at 10th in the league with Collins? We just came off a season with a D ranked about the same as that season, and there's no reason to expect it to get better next year. And there's no way we will have one of the 7 best offenses in the nation like we did with Collins.

Last edited:
even with Chaundee and Sarr coming back, big if, we are still a bad basketball team. Without one of them we are a really bad team. Without both of them it maybe wake's worst team ever.

With a good coach, we can be competitive. If we can find a grad big who can play, we can be a bubble team or so.

This is such horseshit. This roster sucks. I don't care if Wooden and Pitino are coaching this team. They're not an NCAA bubble team.

that and the new sunshine brigade is coming of age before our very eyes saying stupid bullshit like this

New offer to Ody's little cousin

Screen-Shot-2020-03-31-at-2-28-40-PM.png

Unknown.jpg

"I know the acc has canceled the season but hear me out. If we show up to play that's a forfeit. Right john? We can still turn this ar..."

"Just stop danny. It does not work that way."

There is no recruiting trail right now. Something else may be happening, not sure what it is, but travel is limited and all sporting events have been cancelled.

The recruiting trail is all electronic. Texts etc. Also virtual tours of the facilities.

Ha, just saw over on the ole Facebooks where Marcus Watson Jr. is expressing a desire to be one-and-done in his Instagram stories.

Netflix, I doubt it. I would guess a very healthy percentage of Top 100 players think along those lines.

Netflix, I doubt it. I would guess a very healthy percentage of Top 100 players think along those lines.

I'd agree with you there RJ. Every Top 150 kid likely thinks he is going to play in the NBA (they've had people whispering in their ears for years) and Watson isn't even a Top 100 player.
He's not in Rivals Top 150. He is #165 in the 247Sports Top 247 and #206 in their Composite (which includes rankings from other recruiting services).

Back