• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k20 - Watson/Adams - Gibson/Bailey ('20) & James ('21) Gone

Lunardi has Miami as a tournament team next year. Seems like a stretch to me.

Elon has a higher ranked recruiting class than wake.
3d3ea06791b7228d579a3b644c9742db.jpg

Worse than Elon, indeed.

If the NCAA changes the transfer rule to a one time no penalty transfer for all players, then the new coach really has an opportunity to reshaped the roster in a major way. Forbes, in particular, has had big success with transfers for what that is worth. I wouldn't mind at all if the new coach brought in 4 or 5 hungry guys who want to play in the ACC and politely told some of Manning's guys that they too might benefit from the transfer rule.

Since no one can sign for 2021 until November, the new coach will likely look at other people.

Since no one can sign for 2021 until November, the new coach will likely look at other people.

The first four named in this thread title signed national Letters of Intent in November 2019. They will enter Wake in summer/fall 2020.

I wasn't talking about them. We have commitments for 21.

We have one verbal commitment for 2021.He is also in the thread title. There are a bunch of guys Wake is pursuing for 21, but no other verbal commitments. Danny & company chase some good guys. Just don't land many.

The other "recruits" are transfers due to arrive fall 2020.

When guys ranked 300 or lower ask for their release from an ACC school as they are about to hire a better coach...

giphy.gif

Have fun getting noticed in some no-name conference.

Back