• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aminu comes in at #10 in updates ESPN rankings for 2021, says Wake one of top 4 schools in consistently talking to him

Whitt is really unstoppable with his dribbling ability. His overall speed is not flashy but the quick 1st step with the uncanny ability to dribble the ball where the defender can't defend, is rare. For this alone I'd take him. He plays the same regardless of competition, as well.

I get the feeling that Dutch Deacon is a big fan of some of these guys Forbes is offering.

I get the feeling that Dutch Deacon is a big fan of some of these guys Forbes is offering.

"Yes! Most definitely. There's just something about coach Forbes. He just looks like a basketball coach. Its refreshing."

- DutchDeac88

I flip-flop over who I like more between Brizzi and Whitt, but they are both great. I'd take either of them in a split second.

I have heard the staff is putting serious work in with recruits and they like where they stand with some 21 recruits.

I have heard the staff is putting serious work in with recruits and they like where they stand with some 21 recruits.

I'm trying to keep everything current in the first post, but this staff definitely seems to be meeting with just about every guy offered over Zoom. I'm impressed. There haven't been many guys whose names have popped up where I watch clips and wonder how this guy is even a D1-caliber prospect let alone ACC-caliber prospect.

Relatedly, Joshua Beadle went from UR to 4-star (#110 National, #19 PG) on Rivals. Wake was his first P5 offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back