• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure. But I doubt they'll turn down a quality home game or a neutral site event especially if P6 universities aren't able to spend what they used to spend.

Of course they would like a quality game that would boost their profile and increase revenue. Home, away, neutral, it doesn't matter. For NBCUs every dollar matters. I like the idea you proposed for a tourney. One difference. Big Four vs. four NC HBCUs.

Just as an FYI, Strickland33 moved his thread over to 247Sports/Demon Deacon Digest. Happy to have him aboard, for sure. This thread has been great.

The thread will continue to be free and you can find it here. https://247sports.com/college/wake-...ead-okpomo-commits-top10s-to-come--148800231/

If you don't already have an account, you can get a free account which allows you to post on non-VIP threads (which this will be) at the link below.

https://247sports.com/user/new/

Have a great holiday weekend, folks!

Wait, so are we migrating back to the old Scout board because the moderators here let people speak too freely???

Wait, so are we migrating back to the old Scout board because the moderators here let people speak too freely???

no...most people are finally making the move because RJ will never change....and the mods apparently like that he derails every thread.

Not trying to attack you RJ, you fuckin snowflake, just informing someone who is apparently not in the know.

This recruiting thread WAS one of the last informational threads on these boards.

giphy.gif

Kind of a childish tantrum by Strick.

Struck is Lebron...He gave all he had to this community, much like Lebron did for Cleveland...He was under appreciated and is taking his talents to the Scout board to watch us cut down nets.

Maybe, like Lebron, some time will pass and Strick will come back and we can all be good again together.

Until then, it’s a new age for OGB and if you want scoops, probably best to give Les some business.

Kind of a childish tantrum by Strick.

hes being childish by agreeing to an IP perma ban and owning up to it EVEN though he didnt even lose IMO...RJ successfully shifted goalposts...and not trying to bring up conversation about it again...just pointing out your BS

hes being childish by agreeing to an IP perma ban and owning up to it EVEN though he didnt even lose IMO...RJ successfully shifted goalposts...and not trying to bring up conversation about it again...just pointing out your BS

No he didn’t. He just had a tantrum and said he was going to stop posting. I’m no RJ apologist but moving the whole thread elsewhere is ridiculous. And yeah he did a good job of aggregating all the info but it’s not like he had any direct scoops.

No he didn’t. He just had a tantrum and said he was going to stop posting. I’m no RJ apologist but moving the whole thread elsewhere is ridiculous. And yeah he did a good job of aggregating all the info but it’s not like he had any direct scoops.

BINGO!

I would say that Ranger is vastly more important to this thread than anyone else. He finds the tweets and other info from the potential recruits.

What’s this about agreeing to an IP perma ban? I missed that. Actually, the first I heard the strick had left was Les’ post.

Give him a little respect. I haven’t seen that move since 1970, but the Dude can take his ball and go home.

What’s this about agreeing to an IP perma ban? I missed that. Actually, the first I heard the strick had left was Les’ post.

read the last 20 or so pages of the John currie thread....if you literally have nothing else to do with your life

The only time the goalposts were moved were by Strickland, District, Townie. The reality is BabyDeac confirmed my info as bein real and from a Tier 1 source. They are the ones who asked for BabyDeac not me.

Had they admitted they were wrong and apologized for fifteen months of personal attacks, insults and name calling, it could have been over. But they are incapable of being honest or admitting they were ever wrong.

He asked me a question. I answered. It would have been rude not to reply. Nothing more will be said if no one asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back