• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a stupid question/statement but I'm going for it:

I wonder if California being more strict on COVID-related things (gatherings, closings, quarantining) would give us an edge in the recruiting battle for Williamson?

I would be shocked if Forbes said anything of significance regarding our roster on Friday...will probably be rah rah stuff and I'm sure Forbes will be very good at it.

Damn, he gets that lefty shot off quick and from anywhere, but is also jamming on fools right handed in their faces and over their bodies and on their heads? Dang.

The Italian going to follow Arcidiacono and DiVincenzo at Nova. Makes too much sense.

Acidianco was local.

No one should get upset if Forbes talks in generalities regarding recruiting. He can't talk about any specific player who hasn't signed.

Brizzi has a no conscience, LOL shot selection and NBA 3 point range. Decent handle and his passing is accurate. It's not a bad shot if it counts for 3.

Acidianco was local.

No one should get upset if Forbes talks in generalities regarding recruiting. He can't talk about any specific player who hasn't signed.

So was DiVincenzo. He was from Delaware.

This kid and McClung would make a fun backcourt.

He also pulls the self-inbound pass off the defender's back at 1:20. I like that kid.

Things are too quiet....we need a commitment today. I’ll take anyone... even some undersized euro bro

Things are too quiet....we need a commitment today. I’ll take anyone... even some undersized euro bro

6-4 170 will be 6-4 195 by the time he steps on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back