• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC: Keys to victory

Thankfully their inexperienced QB-Center combo allowed several defensive scores for us at critical times. Without the help things could have easily gone the other way.

I know there was the one horrible snap. Were there other QB/Center miscues? My streaming was so choppy I missed a lot of plays.

I think he meant between the two of them, not just the exchange.

I know there was the one horrible snap. Were there other QB/Center miscues? My streaming was so choppy I missed a lot of plays.

The QB being uncertain about the snap quality and location means that he has to concentrate on the catch, keeping him from looking up the field and reading the defense until after he catches the snap. That slowed his reads and led to some of the errant passes.

One reason FB teams went to the QB under center was to eliminate that problem. The QB got the ball by feel, and his eyes could be downfield looking at the defense, not watching the flight of the incoming snap.

Back