• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Belk Bowl Seating and Tailgating Locations

Now saying 50 pct. chance overnight snow with less than an inch of accumulation, with mostly sunny on Fri. with a high of 43. This revision is by far the best forecast I've seen so far for game day, hope it holds out. Wasn't looking forward to a potential ice storm.

Now saying 50 pct. chance overnight snow with less than an inch of accumulation, with mostly sunny on Fri. with a high of 43. This revision is by far the best forecast I've seen so far for game day, hope it holds out. Wasn't looking forward to a potential ice storm.

Agree this is the "best forecast" of late. If we get sunshine by game time, it will help a lot.

324t which has me quite confused...
Semi-private box area.

temp1-4--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Santa was too generous- I have 2 great lower level seats, Section 112, Row 13, and 2 club level seats, Section 318, Row 5. Face value, Deacon fans only, please no resale. Winston-Salem.

The ACC side of the stadium (where most of us will be sitting) is also on the sunny side, so it won't be that cold. Bring shades for sure!

Two extra (possibly more) - 110, row 1a (first row) - face value

Back