• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bernie Fine

Trials being conducted in and by the press are an exceedingly dangerous development in our society.

How in the world did ESPN sit on this story?

It's even more absurd in the context of all of the righteous indignation coming out of the talking heads in Bristol about people at Penn State not doing more

These scandals will forever change how people view the "coach" and that is not a bad thing IMO. Parents are more careful to leave their kids alone with priests because of the ramped problems in the Parish and I hope they take that same caution when it comes to coaches. Unfortunately I don't think this is all that uncommon.

These scandals will forever change how people view the "coach" and that is not a bad thing IMO. Parents are more careful to leave their kids alone with priests because of the ramped problems in the Parish and I hope they take that same caution when it comes to coaches. Unfortunately I don't think this is all that uncommon.

In other words, you agree that Bill Guthridge definitely molested hundreds of little boys while at UNC?

Makes sense. That's the trade off. She doesn't mind if he abuses little boys as long as he provides college guys for her. BSD, she may have truly been Mrs. Fine back in the 80s. That was a long time ago.

The amount of men who are attracted to young boys and don't act on it logically has to be a massively higher percentage than those who do I would think. Given the gruesomeness of it probably what 10, 100, 1000 fold?

Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here.

1stan.jpg

Back