• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bernie Fine

I agree BB. The guy seems a little sketchy to me. But I think something probably happened. Boeheim is probably stunned with the release of this tape.

+1

Something seems off.

I hate child abusers, molesters, rapists, etc. more than anything else.

And something seems off.

I agree BB. The guy seems a little sketchy to me. But I think something probably happened. Boeheim is probably stunned with the release of this tape.

Yeah, I tend to agree that something probably happened, but this tape thing screams "recorded last week" and that the wife, girlfriend/babysitter and stepbrother are all in on a scheme to get money out of it. It's pretty obvious the wife isn't a fan of her husband and her relationship with Davis is not good for her credibility. I bet that Davis was banging the wife well before he was 18 and he is blackmailing her into being on his side so she doesn't get accused of child rape. Love triangle with a 15 year old boy.

This whole thing is a mess.

Last edited:
So apparently both ESPN and a Syracuse newspaper had the tape in 2003 but did nothing with it since they couldn't get anyone to corroborate the story. Still think something about it is fishy though.

So apparently both ESPN and a Syracuse newspaper had the tape in 2003 but did nothing with it since they couldn't get anyone to corroborate the story. Still think something about it is fishy though.

Seems odd to me. Fine's own wife basically says her husband is guilty on audio tape.

It's about the money

No woman remember we're framing him

I mean it's about the dick!

Not sure why, but something doesn't quite add up yet on this story. It may soon, but right now, it isn't the slam dunk that PSU was.

As far as Boeheim goes, no one is saying he had any advance knowledge of the "Fine" situation. Paterno clearly knew about it and essentially did nothing. You can't fire Boeheim for not knowing about the situation if, in fact, he didn't know.

What made the Penn State accusations worse was that the alledged act came in the football building in the view of a football staff member. The perp already had a known history of molestation yet was still allowed access to the football building/program.

The Penn State case is much more problematic than the 'Cuse case.

The interview I saw with the main accuser indicated that Boeheim saw him, several times, in Fine's bed on road trips. Sure, that isn't as bad as the Penn State story, but at least according to the accuser, Boeheim certainly had a reason to pause and investigate.

Anyone remember the guy who had the Boeheim avatar on the old board? Does he post here?

The interview I saw with the main accuser indicated that Boeheim saw him, several times, in Fine's bed on road trips. Sure, that isn't as bad as the Penn State story, but at least according to the accuser, Boeheim certainly had a reason to pause and investigate.

Assuming that the accuser was underage when Boeheim saw him, that's worse than Paterno.

Some things don't add up but it looks really bad either way.

Anyone remember the guy who had the Boeheim avatar on the old board? Does he post here?

He posts sometimes on the running thread. His username might be hard to remember, it's JimBoeheim or something to that effect.

This will end up bringing Boeheim down as well.

I wonder who the next domino to fall will be?

Last edited:
Back