• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best 3pt shooter all-time (Monday JR Reid)

I won a drink...i bet a buddy that he would pick hubert davis......typical Carowhina moron.

Wow, I'd think Reid would want to establish some credibility if he's undertaking a media career. Hubert f'ing Davis #1? That's pure homerism at its worst. You suck JR, that's just awful.

The prior list was inverted, it's actually

1. Redick
2. Monroe
3. Davis

So my outrage is slightly lessened, but I still think Hubert's inclusion was homerism.

Anthony Morrow is shooting 45% from three in his NBA career and shot 43%, 42%, 45% his last three years in college with about 6 attempts/game.

I think I might put Staples third behind Scott and Monroe.

Staples had to work a lot harder to get his three and was only 1.7 makes out of every one hundred shots taken.

IMO Dennis Scott was the best shooter in league history.

Really too bad that Charlie Davis did not play with the 3-pt. line.

What do Skip Brown, Rodney Rogers , Chris Paul, James Johnson, Jeff Teague, and AF Aminu have in common?

Never won an ACC tourney game and all played in the pros.

Big E beasted turn-around fade-away threes in warmups. Can't believe Prosser never let him take one in the game.

I think I might put Staples third behind Scott and Monroe.

Staples had to work a lot harder to get his three and was only 1.7 makes out of every one hundred shots taken.

Next time at least cite your source :D

I posted the REAL top three about 30 posts ago....

1. Dennis Scott
2. Rodney 'Ice' Monroe
3. Curtis Staples

Q: What do Dennis Scott, Randolph Childress, and Jim Fitzpatrick have in common?
A: None of them have ever been in my kitchen. And they all played at Flint Hill Prep in Northern Virginia. When Dennis Scott went there, the enrollment was like 100 kids. One of the first basketball factories that are so common now. Stu Vetter was ahead of his time....

Back