• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Beer States

Harpoon is a Boston brewery, though they do have operations in Vermont apparently.

Harpoon is a Boston brewery, though they do have operations in Vermont apparently.

Good point..they have a brewery in Windsor VT. But it is boston based..I forgot that when I posted earlier. I lived near Windsor..great events and decent meals at that brewery

Cigar City is pretty legit, other than that, meh

Intuition out of Jax is mighty good too.

Although not the best, Georgia certainly holds it damn own. Sweetwater, Terrapin, Monday Night, Red Brick, Red Hare, Jailhouse, Jekyll.

No love for GA? I know ATL is a city in decline, but they have some righteous local breweries.

Terrapin Rye Pale Ale is my favorite.

Sweetwater 420

Laughing skull from Red Brick isn't bad either.

Sweetwater and Terrapin make mediocre brews at best....but maybe that's just my opinion

Intuition out of Jax is mighty good too.

Although not the best, Georgia certainly holds it damn own. Sweetwater, Terrapin, Monday Night, Red Brick, Red Hare, Jailhouse, Jekyll.

Was at Intuition on Saturday. I think Florida was late to the party on the craft beer scene but it has come on strong.

I'm a big fan of cigar city, intuition, swamp head, and aardwolf. Aardwolf has been selling their own beer for less than six months. I think the big thing about the craft beers is that they're starting to take tap space in restaurants.

Sweetwater and Terrapin make mediocre brews at best....but maybe that's just my opinion

Sweetwater is overrated, although their new "second helping" IPA is nice.

Terrapin's hampered because their Rye is their signature beer and its prob their most mediocre.

Monday Night Brewing is excellent, I celebrate their entire catalog like I do for Oskar Blues.

Been rocking the Duck Rabbit milk stout tonight...good stuff. How is there a craft brewery in Farmville NC? Huh

Back