• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

Even then, a policy will pay out if it's been in effect for some period of time (2 years typically).

Even then, a policy will pay out if it's been in effect for some period of time (2 years typically).

I had a client a few years back whose mom had a fatal OD on sleeping pills in the 23rd month of her life insurance policy.

Started rewatching Breaking Bad a couple weeks ago - last night had the Better Call Saul introduction which was great, and then followed by the ep where Walt and Jesse are stranded out in the desert after cooking for a couple days, that ends with Walt punching the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom. That was the moment during the original run where I thought, "holy shit this show is fucking amazing"

Wow. Didn’t even realize this. Great!

I'm glad they're not pulling a bait and switch with Chuck's death. Would've been a gimmick unworthy of this crew.

Last edited:
The set up is there for this to be a great season. Hope I am not disappointed by my own high expectations.

the question is...will he be Saul by end of the season? at least going by the name that is, not where the character of Saul was at by the time BB rolls around. the Saul we meet in BB suggests killing Badger right off the bat. Jimmy is nowhere close to that.

I don’t really care when he becomes Saul at this point. String it out. It’s so good.

I don't either, but it'll happen at some point. And I do hope they do what some have speculated and that's a focus on him as Gene

I agree with that. Especially if he went to Omaha in hopes of connecting with Kim.

So excited for tonight.

I might be most excited for a new B&W Omaha prologue that's really an epilogue.

Classic BCS slow burn episode. I was giddy watching the Mike sequence in the warehouse and his dressing down of the random drone. And while Jimmy's transformation into Saul is tragic, it's expected. I have a feeling the end of Nacho's story is going to be heavy.

I might be most excited for a new B&W Omaha prologue that's really an epilogue.

Sepinwall pointed out that the taxi driver is an in-demand working character actor so it’s possible he could resurface. But that was also the case for a few other actors in the show. I think a rando in the bar in season 1 was one of the daughters from Just the Ten of Us.

The Gus-Nacho stuff will definitely be interesting. It’s crazy getting the back story of all these characters and knowing they’ll be done in by some nobody chemistry teacher.

My memory is too short for the gaps in seasons. I really could have used a BCS marathon a weekend or two before this new season.

There was one on AMC. Wish I had time to watch it.

Back