• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

That was really good.

I was watching it like a real episode and was disappointed when it stopped. I wasn’t planning to rewatch season 5 but I might.

I’ve always wondered if the show will end with Walt and Jesse walking into Saul’s office after Badger gets arrested

That’s plausible. Hadn’t considered it would be a plot point. I used to watch the show regularly around that time. I didn’t know it is still on the air.

It's on now.

2.5 hours??

I will be watching it tonight. At least as much as I can before I fall asleep.

It’s good but it doesn’t fly by.

I don't understand why Mike planted the envelope with the phone number of the motel where Nacho was hiding out when they exchanged the safe.

I don't understand why Mike planted the envelope with the phone number of the motel where Nacho was hiding out when they exchanged the safe.

The other information was to set it up that he was getting payments from Peruvians. But I don’t know why Gus would want them to find and potentially capture him.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that one out too. The scene with Tyrus pointing a gun at Mike was supposed to be suspenseful, but was a bit dampened since it was obvious everyone in that room would survive.

It doesn't make sense for Gus to delay aiding Nacho's escape from Mexico or to give up Nacho's location to the Salamancas. Gus knew that Nacho would be taken alive and would likely spill his true allegiance when tortured. Also, the proof Lala Salamanca stayed in Mexico for was a captured, confessed Nacho, right?

"Better Call Saul" Season 6 premieres April 18

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that one out too. The scene with Tyrus pointing a gun at Mike was supposed to be suspenseful, but was a bit dampened since it was obvious everyone in that room would survive.

That wasn’t the suspense for that reason. It would be suspenseful in an ordinary show but not here. The suspense with that plot is what happens to Nacho and Lalo since they were just a line in Breaking Bad.

Curious to see how Lalo lays low but finds Nacho before everyone else.

It was fun to see Saul’s home in the intro.

Last edited:
It’s gonna be amazing to see the jump from this Saul to the Saul who had that house. We’re not near hold toilet Saul although Kim might be closer to it rn.

Notably the only women’s clothing in the house was the lingerie on the bathtub sink.

I think she lives but is in jail and Gene reconciles with her after she gets out

That seems to be the most likely scenario at this point.

Still waiting for an update on Gene.

Back