• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden

You don’t tell me what this thread is about
Goose, swan, general waterfowl discourse most anything anatidae is fine, but y’all people just can’t be happy with the limited choices you are given, now you wan to have general owl discussion as well. We aren’t even in the same clade. Take your telluraves discussion elsewhere.

What I want to know about is why did Biden allow that Eurasian eagle owl just live in Central Park? Close the border to illegals!! There is a crack in the armor for you…more like giant gaping gulch in the armor.

Goose, swan, general waterfowl discourse most anything anatidae is fine, but y’all people just can’t be happy with the limited choices you are given, now you wan to have general owl discussion as well. We aren’t even in the same clade. Take your telluraves discussion elsewhere.
Of course that's your contention. You're a novice bird guy. You just got finished readin' some intro guide -- Sibley probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to Kaufman, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the migratory range of woodpeckers has been significantly impacted by climate change. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Audobon, talkin' about, you know, the supremacy of the pigeon.

You got that duck stuff from google, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a thread. You read some obscure passage and then pretend...you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some girls and embarrass my friends? See the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: owls are better than ducks.

Of course that's your contention. You're a novice bird guy. You just got finished readin' some intro guide -- Sibley probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to Kaufman, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the migratory range of woodpeckers has been significantly impacted by climate change. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Audobon, talkin' about, you know, the supremacy of the pigeon.

You got that duck stuff from google, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you...is that your thing? You come into a thread. You read some obscure passage and then pretend...you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some girls and embarrass my friends? See the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: owls are better than ducks.
My boys wicked smaht.

If Trump was a bird he’d be a Canada Goose.

Last edited:
@birdman what kind of bird is Biden?

440px-About_to_Launch_%2826075320352%29.jpg

I followed a bald eagle for about a mile downriver on my canoe trip. I saw so many birds. And I appreciated all of them more because of you, my brother in Christ.

Back