• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bidets

I have this one and really like it.

it’s at a good price point in between the cheap $30 plastic tubing ones from Amazon and the $400 ones with heated water and remote controls.

we don’t have an outlet in our WC so it’s the nicest one I can use without running an extension cord or having an outlet put in. I love spraying my ass with water but I don’t love it THAT much.

it’s at a good price point in between the cheap $30 plastic tubing ones from Amazon and the $400 ones with heated water and remote controls.

we don’t have an outlet in our WC so it’s the nicest one I can use without running an extension cord or having an outlet put in. I love spraying my ass with water but I don’t love it THAT much.
This is the least surprising post in OGB history.

work with enough OTs who are trying to teach people how to wipe their ass after back and hip surgeries or after strokes or spinal cord injuries and you will come to appreciate a simple bidet

cookout has one in his basement guest bath that I aspire to also own one day

what is the water source on your bidet(s)?

are you running it from the toilet tank or from a pipe?

my toilet is tankless

We got a Brondell from Costco and I like it, but the heater stopped working and I’m trying to decide if I’ll replace it or not.

It works better than just using TP, but I’m not sure it’s the magic I expected it to be.

My house came with a full stand alone bidet in the bathroom right next to the toilet. I don’t have much to say about using it, it’s fine, it works. The only problem is that when it was installed, the drain was set up as a straight line into the sewer line and septic system. So there is no p-trap or s-tarp, just a straight line into the sewer and when it rains heavily, septic gas back flows into the bathroom. The whole bathroom stinks and sometimes the whole masters suit. It’s fucking gross. I should ask blue how to fix it.

Get a Toto bidet seat for your existing toilet. The heated seat and remote are must haves. The self opening lid on the higher end models is nice, but unnecessary.

I compare getting a bidet to getting a smartphone or before that DVR. You will have a hard time imagining life before.

Great Southpark on this in case you missed it..

We have a Tushy Classic (no heated water) and I've been really happy with it. Just hooks into the water line, pretty simple situation, and it works. Makes me sad on in-office days when it's not available.

what is the water source on your bidet(s)?

are you running it from the toilet tank or from a pipe?

my toilet is tankless
They connect to the toilet water supply for the most part, real easy to do yourself

If they're heated they'll either be plugged in to heat that water (so need an outlet that's reasonably close) or there are some models (certain tushy models come to mind) that are designed to attach to hot water from a nearby sink hot water line

Get a Toto bidet seat for your existing toilet. The heated seat and remote are must haves. The self opening lid on the higher end models is nice, but unnecessary.

I compare getting a bidet to getting a smartphone or before that DVR. You will have a hard time imagining life before.

Great Southpark on this in case you missed it..

Love that episode.

Back