• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bidets

How big a stream are we talking to be able to effectively plumb the depths?
it's got 4 different sprayer options (2 rear/2 front) w/ oscillation and side-to-side movement available as a toggle on all, usually have to rotate through all 4 to get full coverage, one of them is very high pressure so takes care of the hard work, but defs have to be particular about seating position to make sure it gets up in there

i'm gonna invent the travel bidet
yeah these are actually real nice when backpacking:

it's got 4 different sprayer options (2 rear/2 front) w/ oscillation and side-to-side movement available as a toggle on all, usually have to rotate through all 4 to get full coverage, one of them is very high pressure so takes care of the hard work, but defs have to be particular about seating position to make sure it gets up in there
Like a regal California condor stretching its massive wings to settle onto her nest, cookoutdeac descends upon his throne.

Bidets are game changers. You have no idea how much of a mess of things you're making back there until you use one.

I've got the Tushy that has the hot water option, but given that it's closer to a shower than a sink, we'd have to tear into the wall to get to hot water. Seeing as spring is reasonably close, we'll probably wait to upgrade.

For those with the Ritz for their sits, it sounds like some don't need that hot water tap and instead use electricity for hot water? Also, a warm air dryer would be great.

Bidets are game changers. You have no idea how much of a mess of things you're making back there until you use one.

I've got the Tushy that has the hot water option, but given that it's closer to a shower than a sink, we'd have to tear into the wall to get to hot water. Seeing as spring is reasonably close, we'll probably wait to upgrade.

For those with the Ritz for their sits, it sounds like some don't need that hot water tap and instead use electricity for hot water? Also, a warm air dryer would be great.
Yup, just plug it in. Heated seat, warm air dryer, warm water. 💯

I have a bidet in 2 bathrooms in my house and also in my private bathroom off my office at work. I also have a urinal in my house which is necessary. Bidets are a must

New era of unwiped ass is upon us. I had no idea we had so many posters pressure washing their bungholes on the reg.

The hot air blower gets hot! There is no lingering on that stage.. Now the oscillating, pulsing, hot water is a different story.

And no more "you left the seat up." That thing handles itself and has a nightlight that comes on when you approach in the dark.

The hot air blower gets hot! There is no lingering on that stage.. Now the oscillating, pulsing, hot water is a different story.

And no more "you left the seat up." That thing handles itself and has a nightlight that comes on when you approach in the dark.
I need this in my life

It pressure washes your corn hole. Like, you will probably have to turn down the velocity to be comfortable! Especially at first.

As long as you wiggle around (or use built in oscillation) and the water touches all of the surface area, it will be cleaner than smearing poo around with paper.

So yes, you could use it improperly and leave residue, but used correctly it's way cleaner.

Since I started taking fiber on the regular, my strategy has changed greatly. I wake up, do the deed, then hop in the shower and use the detachable shower head to douche myself. It was easier to do that than purchase a bidet IMO.

Back