• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bidets

Since I started taking fiber on the regular, my strategy has changed greatly. I wake up, do the deed, then hop in the shower and use the detachable shower head to douche myself. It was easier to do that than purchase a bidet IMO.
so you are standing in shit water

Yeah tbh if I'm at home I usually just get in the shower and run my hand through my crack 4 or 5 times with some water running down then smash any leftovers down the drain like a cheese grater

Yeah tbh if I'm at home I usually just get in the shower and run my hand through my crack 4 or 5 times with some water running down then smash any leftovers down the drain like a cheese grater
That is called the #WaffleStomp

Since I started taking fiber on the regular, my strategy has changed greatly. I wake up, do the deed, then hop in the shower and use the detachable shower head to douche myself. It was easier to do that than purchase a bidet IMO.
Typical set up of most bathrooms I used in Dubai. It’s disconcerting initially because you’re trusting everyone else to be careful about what the nozzle touches, but it’s effective, more so than traditional bidet, IMO. Some public and all in-suite hotel bathrooms had TP and/or European-style bidets, but most had only this. Even wilder when you consider essentially all of their water is desalinated from the Persian Gulf.

IMG_0686.jpeg

Typical set up of most bathrooms I used in Dubai. It’s disconcerting initially because you’re trusting everyone else to be careful about what the nozzle touches, but it’s effective, more so than traditional bidet, IMO. Some public and all in-suite hotel bathrooms had TP and/or European-style bidets, but most had only this. Even wilder when you consider essentially all of their water is desalinated from the Persian Gulf.

View attachment 7925

I always thought that was for women, water pressure straight to the bean

View attachment 7925

yeah...I'm not trusting other dudes

View attachment 7925
Would never use something like that unless it was at my house. What the hell!

Here's how you poop in China. No TP anywhere! Just squat like a dog. Basically, don't get caught having to go outside the hotel. hhqu7rtghw311.jpg

my typical #2 territory is in the basement which this time of year maintains a constant cold temperature like a wine fridge. I imagine a bidet installation there would result in a jet of ice water and that sounds extremely unpleasant.

my typical #2 territory is in the basement which this time of year maintains a constant cold temperature like a wine fridge. I imagine a bidet installation there would result in a jet of ice water and that sounds extremely unpleasant.
this is why i have a model with a heated seat/air dryer/water

eta pretty sure pinocha just linked the model i'm rockin' (or very close to it), but it's perfect for office in basement

Last edited:
That’s a $500 toilet seat. Just making sure I’m seeing what you’re seeing.

That’s a $500 toilet seat. Just making sure I’m seeing what you’re seeing.
how much do you spend on toilet paper in a year my friend, this thing will pay for itself in no time

the pandemic tp crisis of 2020 was a nothingburger for us bidet-enjoyers

Back