• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bikers chase driver in NYC, beat him up in front of his wife and kid

You mean besides the fact that they brought traffic to a halt, surrounded his vehicle, verbally threatened and slashed at least one of his tires? Methinks 100+ people "looking scary" while slashing your tires as you sit surrounded is more than enough to justify getting your wife and kid out of harm's way. There's a very clear good guy...it's the innocent guy who was simply driving down the road like a normal human being and got his family the hell out of dodge before a mob mentality could further escalate.

You realize that these same people later pulled the man from his vehicle and beat him after the posted video ended, right?
And breaking a window and trying to smash the passenger window with a bike helmet....Text book fight or flight. Driver had to protect his family and he did.

You mean besides the fact that they brought traffic to a halt (that was occurring even before the SUV hit the bike), surrounded his vehicle, verbally threatened and slashed at least one of his tires? Methinks 100+ people "looking scary" while slashing your tires as you sit surrounded is more than enough to justify getting your wife and kid out of harm's way. There's a very clear good guy...it's the innocent guy who was simply driving down the road like a normal human being and got his family the hell out of dodge before a mob mentality could further escalate.

You realize that these same people later pulled the man from his vehicle and beat him after the posted video ended, right?

Didn't all that occur after he plowed them down, knowing with almost certainty that they'd be seriously injured? I'm referring to the initial stop. It was an accident that he hit the first biker, and it appears pretty clear that the biker caused the accident. But after that ... no guns were drawn and nobody tried to break his car windows (that you could see on video). If his tire was slashed, I find it hard to believe that he could travel several miles and what appeared to be 70-80 mph driving on a rim. But in any event, call 911. If you're truly afraid that police won't get there in time, then at least bump or nudge the people standing in front of you, rather than gunning the gas and plowing them down. And I don't condone them chasing him and "beating" him but I'm sure they were pretty emotional after seeing someone intentionally plow down their friends with an SUV. If they really wanted to hurt him, they could've pulled out the knife that they allegedly slashed his tires with.

Didn't all that occur after he plowed them down, knowing with almost certainty that they'd be seriously injured? I'm referring to the initial stop. It was an accident that he hit the first biker, and it appears pretty clear that the biker caused the accident. But after that ... no guns were drawn and nobody tried to break his car windows (that you could see on video). If his tire was slashed, I find it hard to believe that he could travel several miles and what appeared to be 70-80 mph driving on a rim. But in any event, call 911. If you're truly afraid that police won't get there in time, then at least bump or nudge the people standing in front of you, rather than gunning the gas and plowing them down. And I don't condone them chasing him and "beating" him but I'm sure they were pretty emotional after seeing someone intentionally plow down their friends with an SUV. If they really wanted to hurt him, they could've pulled out the knife that they allegedly slashed his tires with.

You need help.

He called 911 several times dumbass.

Imagine ShitflyGreen, I mean Boogity, I mean Rico in this situation. It bet this crackhead cracker would get out and try to make peace. Good luck. This would have ended badly for you Rico.

Mieses was recently arrested in Andover, Mass., for driving with a revoked license, according to NBCNewYork.com. He has not had a valid license or permit to drive in the state since 1999, according to police and records with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. What’s more, Mieses has never applied for a motorcycle license.

In June, Mieses was named a habitual offender, and his right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, according to the records. It was not clear if he was licensed to drive in any other state. His attorney had no comment, according to NBCNewYork.com.

Family involved in SUV-biker clash was in 'fear for our lives'

Mieses was recently arrested in Andover, Mass., for driving with a revoked license, according to NBCNewYork.com. He has not had a valid license or permit to drive in the state since 1999, according to police and records with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. What’s more, Mieses has never applied for a motorcycle license.

In June, Mieses was named a habitual offender, and his right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, according to the records. It was not clear if he was licensed to drive in any other state. His attorney had no comment, according to NBCNewYork.com.

Family involved in SUV-biker clash was in 'fear for our lives'

As I said earlier, "aspiring rapper" is code for unemployed loser.

Sounds like the bikers were being a bunch of pieces of shit assholes.

"Yeah, we run red lights and stop signs, but we do it in a SAFE way."
"Yeah, we box in cars and make them slow way down, but it's only for our friends' safety!"

Get the fuck out of here.

Undercover cop was among one of the bikers on scene when they started beating up the driver, didn't assist or call 911: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...bikers-beat-range-rover-driver-officials?lite

Sounds like up to 5 of the bikers who took part in the chase were off-duty NYPD officers: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kers-involved-Edwin-Mieses-Jr-SUV-attack.html
Turns out the off duty cop went undercover to spy on the Occupy movement.
http://gothamist.com/2013/10/10/occupys_undercover_shady_ubiquitous.php

Back