• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Self gets Culture Lesson from Ron Wellman

I'm officially jumping on Kansas' bandwagon. Anyone who Wellman thinks is wrong must be right

Me too. Have always like the Jayhawks and Self. Very excited to see Wiggins. Durant is the only other non-ACC player I can remember being this excited about seeing.

what a hypocrite. hire a career loser? check. keep a coach around after cursing at fans? check. hire a guy convicted of cooking the books? check. continue to lie to fans about real reason for firing previous coach? check. continue to tell half truths and defame college age kids with innuendo in order to deflect heat? check. throw college kids under buss to deflect blame? check. condone head coach doing the same? check. lower the bar year after year until success means little more than moving the finish line and patting each other on the back? check.

oh, but wait, it's ok because we have never built anything and no one really understands that this is a process and we will get there... "next year..."

what great values exhibited by the leaders in the athletic department.

what's this about?

Last year, we hired the guy who cooked the books for Krispy Kreme as the CFO for athletics. There was a thread on it last week or so.

wow holy shit. i honestly can't believe i'm about to say this but i fucking hate wake forest right now. how hatch, the BOT or anyone in leadership positions can defend/support this hire and wellman's ability to do his job is beyond me.

Me too. Have always like the Jayhawks and Self. Very excited to see Wiggins. Durant is the only other non-ACC player I can remember being this excited about seeing.

That's a very well done mix tape. Love the final shot.

How many of our players will get his autograph in Atlantis?

wow holy shit. i honestly can't believe i'm about to say this but i fucking hate wake forest right now. how hatch, the BOT or anyone in leadership positions can defend/support this hire and wellman's ability to do his job is beyond me.

Because they are in the Good Ol' Boy Network.

Back