• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Self gets Culture Lesson from Ron Wellman

Can someone post what Greenberg said please?

@SethOnHoops: What's up with these NCAA reprimands. Bill Self pounded the scorers table. Wow. What a joke.

@BloggerSoDear 42m
Ron Wellman happened RT @SethOnHoops: What's up with these NCAA reprimands. Bill Self pounded the scorers table. Wow. What a joke.

Seth Greenberg ‏@SethOnHoops 38m
@BloggerSoDear Not a shock. You know what they say about power.

Reactions: Ayo
Greenberg doesn't like Wellman.

@SethOnHoops: What's up with these NCAA reprimands. Bill Self pounded the scorers table. Wow. What a joke.

@BloggerSoDear 42m
Ron Wellman happened RT @SethOnHoops: What's up with these NCAA reprimands. Bill Self pounded the scorers table. Wow. What a joke.

Apparently Ron's arrogant reputation is pretty widely known.

It's personal with Greenberg, at least going back to the VT "snub".

Seth Greenburg has always been good in my book since outing what a shitbag Gottfried is for trying to recruit Aminu and Woods while Skip's body still had some warmth to it.

@SethOnHoops: Bill Self is out of control, he banged the scoters table.He showed emotion. NCAA takes action. He is a bad role model.What a joke.

Glad that Greenberg is letting his animosity be known..been worried for a while that Wellman would hire him when he fires [Redacted].

That Cincy game was HUGE since we lost about 102-92 without Howard, who rolled his ankle 1 day before the game. Cincy was #5 in the nation. We beat them with Howard and that team gets a better draw in the NCAA. Heck, our draw wasn't that bad since Songaila blew a layup to beat Oregon in round 2. I'm sure Skip was frustrated.

Or Skip when he broke the locker room door after we got shit on my some team (Cincy?) at home.

Baltimore radio blasting NCAA (Ron) for reprimanding Self.

And yet Kelly/Oregon get a slap on the wrist (no bowl ban) for paying a dude to send players to their school. WTF?

@BloggerSoDear 42m

I'm officially jumping on Kansas' bandwagon. Anyone who Wellman thinks is wrong must be right

Wellman and [Redacted] are the embarrassment....to Wake Forest, to College Athletics, to the game of basketball, to management skills, to PR.... I could go on and on....

Back