• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Self gets Culture Lesson from Ron Wellman

If Roy had damaged the dadgum scorer's table, would Ron have made the same quote? Regardless, I don't like our AD publicly reprimanding head coaches at other schools. Doesn't the NCAA have a full time employee to do that?

And yet Odom didn't get fined when he slammed the possession arrow box at GT way back when. HYPOCRITE!!!

Now wait. Was Karl Hess calling the game? If so, then Self's actions are entirely understandable and appropriate, and it is Wellman who is completely out of line (as usual).

And yet Odom didn't get fined when he slammed the possession arrow box at GT way back when. HYPOCRITE!!!

Or Skip when he broke the locker room door after we got shit on my some team (Cincy?) at home.

I look forward to Wiggins and the KU boys just straight massacring us in Atlantis. Billy ain't gonna show no remorse.

#ScorchedEarthPolicyIN

#FuckItAll

My question is, why did this take 3 months to publicize? A little slow on the draw there, Ronny boy!

My question is, why did this take 3 months to publicize? A little slow on the draw there, Ronny boy!

Hey, at least he dealt with this problem within 3 months. He has waited over 3 years to deal with the Bz problem.

He doesn't understand email, so he used the trusted Pony Express to deliver his statement.

Reactions: Ayo

He's had to run a campaign against the attacks of the lunatic fringe and their goddamned billboards.

What pisses me off is that once Ron Wellman gets fired (or leaves under his own accord) he's going to have a lot of great job offers waiting out there for him. #FireWellman #WellmanOut

Self v. Wellman MMA cage match. Begins in Atlantis. Ends by one getting punked time and time and time again.

How the hell did Wellman become NCAA Chairman? Is there a more hated, incompetent AD in America?

What pisses me off is that once Ron Wellman gets fired (or leaves under his own accord) he's going to have a lot of great job offers waiting out there for him. #FireWellman #WellmanOut

For some reason, I'm fine with that.

How the hell did Wellman become NCAA Chairman? Is there a more hated AD in America?

He wasn't as hated 5 years ago when he started on the committee.

Back