• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

Let me know how long it takes you to receive a cease and desist letter.

Maybe an alum should handle things from here on out.

After 20 years of reading Wake message boards, I have to crown this "King of All Threads." So satisfying.

Who has control of firewellman website?

I think you need to go the MEME route. I will help you:

1952259.jpg

I love that these buffoons think that of the tiny subset of people who care and people who aren't buzz out, that this billboard that no one can read will put anyone over the top. The point isn't to use reason, the point is to express discontent. What a bunch of rubes.

If boogity calls you stupid, that has to be rock bottom.

Send the money to me. #AppStateButthurt will lead this cause in the right direction.

I will chat with Stratt later. My first take is to pull the ad and give the money to someone who doesn't mind putting up with everyone's shit.

Let me know who wants to run this and I'll PayPal you the money.

Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Most impressive. RSF has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy the #BuzzOut movement.

Back