• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I don't understand, why would a utopia like Cuba need any stabilizing?

By stabilizing, Biff means he wants to exploit their labor and resources. Just bring back the American policy towards Cuba for the first 60 years of the 20th century. It can once again become an oasis for American organized crime and corporate sharecropping and sweat shops!

*describes doing an imperialism*
“I suppose now you are all gonna call me an imperialist.”

we should just send our prisoners and drug offenders to live in cuba. PROBLEMS SOLVED

Sorry your party is such a shithole jh. CPAC must have been a great time for you. Nice to see your party’s rising stars carrying the torch?

Hey, I'd be all for Cuba and Haiti becoming fully functioning self-determining democracies on their own. EXCUSE ME for pointing out that it hasn't happened !!

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Sorry your party is such a shithole jh. CPAC must have been a great time for you. Nice to see your party’s rising stars carrying the torch?

The funniest (and saddest) part of CPAC is that they couldn't pretend to not be bigots for 15 minutes. Caitlyn Jenner is there trying to sell her soul and give you a fucked up way to claim legitimacy in the LGBTQ community, and you are such nasty assholes that you couldn't even pretend to be decent for publicity reasons.

https://www.newsweek.com/tomi-lahren-defends-caitlyn-jenner-transphobic-harassment-cpac-1608761

When Tami Lehren is lecturing you on decency, there is no hope for you.

Last edited:
didn't they just have CPAC a few months ago? guess they have nothing better to do than sit around and listen to the same people talk about the same shit they talk about on Newsmax and OAN every day.

Hey, I'd be all for Cuba and Haiti becoming fully functioning self-determining democracies on their own. EXCUSE ME for pointing out that it hasn't happened !!

So are you recommending the US join them in some kind of group project? We certainly shouldn’t be teaching the Becoming a Fully Functioning Self-Determining Democracy class until we have one.

Anybody else think we should take some of the money we're going to save on not having our military in Afghanistan and look to stabilizing Haiti and Cuba in our favor for centuries to come ?

I'll standby while everyone calls me a colonizer or imperialist or Teddy Roosevelt or something.

Biff is clearly all about the self-determination of the Cuban people.

So are you recommending the US join them in some kind of group project? We certainly shouldn’t be teaching the Becoming a Fully Functioning Self-Determining Democracy class until we have one.

Hasn't stopped us before.

If you're going to get involved in nation building, start nearby instead of on the other side of the world. And yes, I would be interested in the US engaging with North American and Central American nations in a way that would grow their economies to a point where people's basic needs could be met, they're safe from gangs, and they don't feel like they need to risk their lives to come to the US for their lives to have meaning.

Hasn't stopped us before.

If you're going to get involved in nation building, start nearby instead of on the other side of the world. And yes, I would be interested in the US engaging with North American and Central American nations in a way that would grow their economies to a point where people's basic needs could be met, they're safe from gangs, and they don't feel like they need to risk their lives to come to the US for their lives to have meaning.

Cuba seemed pretty awesome before the revolution when i learned about it in Godfather 2

Anybody else think we should take some of the money we're going to save on not having our military in Afghanistan and look to stabilizing Haiti and Cuba in our favor for centuries to come ?

I'll standby while everyone calls me a colonizer or imperialist or Teddy Roosevelt or something.

alternatively we could just lift the blockades and do some free trade with them

But what’s in it for the Biff Tannen Fruit Company?

All joking aside, point to any of the American imperialistic colonies and show one that’s in a better place than Cuba today.

Puerto Rico pre-Trump? Maybe, but certainty not anymore.

And just further enable an oppressive government regime? No thanks.

We need to get off our asses and support the movement via whatever means necessary before someone with less altruistic intentions props up that regime any further.

And just further enable an oppressive government regime? No thanks.

We need to get off our asses and support the movement via whatever means necessary before someone with less altruistic intentions props up that regime any further.

Lol.

Back