• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I was curious how sailor’s main citation source was doing, man conservapedia is better than ever.

https://conservapedia.com/2020_Leftwing_insurrection

Some members are trying their hand at creative writing, and it's going about how you'd expect.

List of conservative parables

A woman had been fasting for several days and was quite weak. It was Sunday morning, and she wondered whether she had enough strength to attend church. It would have been easy to justify not going, as she had already shown her love and devotion to God that week. But she decided to attend the services anyway. Without eating any breakfast, she prepared herself for the late morning service. She got dressed, gathered her purse and belongings, and drove off to the church.

The church was filled for the late-morning service, with many hundreds of worshipers. The woman sat near the back and watched the pews fill up with members of the community, young and old. The service was about to begin. The woman then heard an unusual commotion outside, including several loud noises and shouts. She turned around several times to look at the door to the church. Her intuition told her something was wrong.

Suddenly, a large, armed man burst through the door and began firing his gun at the hundreds of worshipers, children and all. The woman mustered all her strength and pulled out her own gun from her bag. She then shot the intruder. Stunned, and expecting to die from her shot, the intruder reacted by killing himself. The worshipers in the church were all saved. Afterward, the woman said that she had been "praying to God that he direct me" in what to do in life.[1]

There is also Conservative Jokes, if any lefties want to feel nervous.

How did Hillary Clinton lose the 2016 presidential election?

She was Trumped.
What causes road rage among liberals?

When the street light doesn't go green.

Those are pretty solid dad jokes.

Would a God who humbled himself to be a man, went out of his way to help the forgotten members of society, and who was humiliated, tortured, and killed in love for humanity would really be threatening people over wearing a mask during a global pandemic?

Would a God who humbled himself to be a man, went out of his way to help the forgotten members of society, and who was humiliated, tortured, and killed in love for humanity would really be threatening people over wearing a mask during a global pandemic?

i mean everyone gets bored

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

It's what amazes me about the churches who encourage people to bring weapons. It just seems like the opposite of Jesus.

There's literally a story in the Bible in which the government comes to arrest Jesus while he was preaching and one of his followers takes out a sword and Jesus admonishes him. It's where "live by the sword, die by the sword" comes from.

Matthew 26:47-54 (NIV)

[SUP]47 [/SUP]While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people. [SUP]48 [/SUP]Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him.” [SUP]49 [/SUP]Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him.
[SUP]50 [/SUP]Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”[SUP][d][/SUP]
Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. [SUP]51 [/SUP]With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
[SUP]52 [/SUP]“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. [SUP]53 [/SUP]Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? [SUP]54 [/SUP]But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Last edited:

confused-perplexed.gif

Anyone see what happened to the “Biden stole the election” brain trust?

I hope the get disbarred.

Anyone see what happened to the “Biden stole the election” brain trust?

I hope the get disbarred.

that did appear to be what the judge was saying. their own defense strategies for the defamation lawsuit, especially Powell, will be used against them and should lose their licenses.

SIDNEY POWELL’S DEFAMATION DEFENSE: NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE MY ELECTION FRAUD CLAIMS

"The First Amendment provides strong protections for statements of opinion," First Amendment expert Ted Boutrous of Gibson Dunn said. "But what Dominion is pointing to is the fact that Ms. Powell was declaring that she had evidence of this fraud and this election malfeasance and she was declaring that as a matter of fact."

"The First Amendment doesn't protect knowingly false statements of fact," Boutrous added.

Does anyone else feel like the liberals have lost? From gerrymandered state houses that pass draconian laws, a conservative supreme court with a super majority and the inability of senate and house democrats to take action. Like it feels like its over man.

Back