• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Did he administer any first aid to the people he shot in "self-defense?"

Did he administer any first aid to the people he shot in "self-defense?"

Pretty sure he kept moving just like gop goal posts and policy preferences. If you keep moving you never get pinned on any issue! Rinse. Repeat.

So what are our thoughts on the 3 straight days of flash mobs of 80 people looting retailers all over san francisco?

And this week's piece of shit human has got to be Darrell Brooks who is a 39-year-old sex offender who recently posted $1,000 bail on reckless-endangerment charges and is is set to be charged with five counts of intentional homicide for driving his Ford Escape through barricades and into a crowd at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI, while fleeing a knife fight at a reported a domestic disturbance minutes earlier. Also injured 48 others, including a dozen children and a priest.

He was actually out on bail for trying to run over his child's mother with a car on November 2, but hey, he pled not guilty !

He's also facing felony charges for shooting at his nephew in a dispute over a cell phone in 2020.

Brooks has pleaded guilty or no contest to bail-jumping, obstructing an officer, and operating a vehicle while on suspended license over the years. In 2010, he was found guilty of felony strangulation and suffocation following a no-contest plea. Brooks was sentenced to three years of probation with a court order to receive counseling, “take prescribed medication” and cease contact with the victim.

Nevada’s state Sex Offender Registry shows an entry for Brooks alongside a 2006 conviction for statutory sexual seduction, which state law defines as sex between an adult at least 18 years of age “with a person under the age of 16 years old.”

Among other things, Brooks also appears to be an amateur rapper who appeared under the name MathBoi Fly on YouTube. A since-deleted YouTube channel, first reported by Heavy, features several music videos—and a red SUV could be seen in at least one of the clips.

Brooks appears to have used a number of stage names throughout the course of his aspiring rap career, including “Jay Fly,” “Math Boi,” and “B.L.A.$.” A reverbnation page linked to Brooks via email and Twitter accounts describes him as “the next breakout artist from the Midwest” who’s “finally ready to put Milwaukee back on the map.”

And this week's piece of shit human has got to be Darrell Brooks who is a 39-year-old sex offender who recently posted $1,000 bail on reckless-endangerment charges and is is set to be charged with five counts of intentional homicide for driving his Ford Escape through barricades and into a crowd at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI, while fleeing a knife fight at a reported a domestic disturbance minutes earlier. Also injured 48 others, including a dozen children and a priest.

He was actually out on bail for trying to run over his child's mother with a car on November 2, but hey, he pled not guilty !

He's also facing felony charges for shooting at his nephew in a dispute over a cell phone in 2020.

My wife had several friends and their families at that parade. One of them was right there with her daughter when the band got hit.

I’m sure the Tunnels denizens are just waiting for the fax before passing judgment, like always.

I’m sure the Tunnels denizens are just waiting for the fax before passing judgment, like always.

Because he's black! You really got us. No unironic projection, lack of self reflection or anything!

He's sure got a history of criminal allegations, charges, and a few convictions I think I heard. Not read much about yet.

Imagine thinking—without a hint of irony—that the reason the Democrat president is unpopular is because of the media. I feel like I’m back at Memorial Stadium listening to the idiot Clemson fans behind me complaining about the officiating.

Imagine thinking—without a hint of irony—the that mainstream media that feeds on narratives spoonfed by conservatives is responsible for voters not knowing what’s actually going on in the White House and Congress and how it impacts their lives.

Because he's black! You really got us. No unironic projection, lack of self reflection or anything!

He's sure got a history of criminal allegations, charges, and a few convictions I think I heard. Not read much about yet.

Junebug is really letting his ass show here.

Back