• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Did I miss the Democratic Party issuing a statement declaring those summer 2020 riots as legitimate political discourse? If they did I would definitely leave the party.

Don’t even fall into this trap with this asshole.

Don’t even fall into this trap with this asshole.

I am fully aware it’s a trap and I am just pointing out the giant dumb trap he laid out for everyone else to see. There is no equivalence between the way the GOP was involved with and responded to the January 6th failed coup and the Democratic Party’s involvement and response to the summer 2020 riots.

Jhmd floundering around and trying to appear to know things others just can’t understand is always a treat.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Jhmd floundering around and trying to appear to know things others just can’t understand is always a treat.

And in his floundering he ends up jumping on Angus’ side and defending the brilliant comedy mind therein.

Couldn’t script it better.

Pretty soon jhmd will be making Governor Abrams and 1619 Project knee slappers

It’s the tactic of a lawyer with a guilty or liable client. Also the same bait conspiracy theorists fall for. And religious sheep

I am fully aware it’s a trap and I am just pointing out the giant dumb trap he laid out for everyone else to see. There is no equivalence between the way the GOP was involved with and responded to the January 6th failed coup and the Democratic Party’s involvement and response to the summer 2020 riots.

I figured he’d just ignore the situation completely as it’s indefensible and must be quite inconvenient to his continued pivot insistence. But he’s aware of it, tried weakly to whatabout it, and has chosen to remain a proud member of that party. That probably won’t help when trying to convince people here that his posts and policy discussions are totally in good faith.

Hey look they censured the Republicans like jhmd. How does it feel buddy? Your brand of Republican ain’t welcome to talk against the big man. You’d better get in line boy

You’d best not go talkin that fancy talk of yours outside this board, you might get your butt whooped by some real republicans

Now we have the national guard being substitute teachers

Well, maybe instead of brainwashing students with divisive left-wing beliefs such as that slavery caused the Civil War or that white racism and bigotry has been harmful to minorities, these Guardsmen can teach our kids something really patriotic and useful, like how to aim and fire automatic weapons!

Sailor my man your party is coming for you with a censure. Best stay over there in eastern Europe where you are safe from the American right

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Civilian kills cop - this is an tragic outrage worthy of national mourning. Don’t you dare make a joke on twitter.

Cop kills unarmed civilian - accidents happen, just doing our job, thug once got suspended in high school

The only people more deranged than these sociopath cops are their bootlicking sycophant supporters. Your daily life is dependent upon dozens of public servants doing thankless jobs everyday, but it’s very important that you suck a cops dick for hassling low level drug dealers. Cops “protect you” in the same way that troops in Afghanistan are protecting your freedom, as in nothing they do affects you in the least, you’re just mindlessly parroting authoritarian propaganda.

Back