• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Man, the prospect of a Trump/Biden race in 24 just leaves me so unbelievably apathetic and depressed. So maybe you're right.

Nancy Pelosi out here telling our Olympic athletes to shut up and dribble.

I don't have the same opinion on her statement. I think she's concerned the Chinese government would possibly harm them.

[To] remove all doubt about why I said they shouldn’t speak out, it’s because I fear for their safety.

Does it suck that she felt the need to say it? Yeah. But it's nowhere near what you're suggesting, joke or not.

Fuck you talking shit about a poster's child. Again. The last one showed your racism.

While we can all appreciate your fragility exhibition, you've managed to miss the point again. He's not talking about an actual child. He's making fun of that genre of post in which virtual signalers incessant desire to signal their own virtue can no longer be contained to themselves and spills over to their scion. This takes the form of the retelling of the unwitnessed, implausible events where a ten year old recites aloud the liberal talking point of the day, made famous in Oscar speeches and OGB message board posts. For example, as I was tucking my child into bed at night, my son said to me "Dad, why are you bothering to raise me in a world where Krysten Sinema defends the the last bastion of supremacy by refusing to change the Senate's rules?" And other unverifiable things that totally happened.

For example of the shoe on the other foot, imagine if I were to tell you, "I was reading the Tunnels the other day, and my 10 year old walled in the room and said, 'Dad, that tagger was right. This board really is full of them.' Then I looked sternly into my son's eyes and said, 'Yes it is son, yes it is.'"

Twitter marxist edgelords are not happy.

While we can all appreciate your fragility exhibition, you've managed to miss the point again. He's not talking about an actual child. He's making fun of that genre of post in which virtual signalers incessant desire to signal their own virtue can no longer be contained to themselves and spills over to their scion. This takes the form of the retelling of the unwitnessed, implausible events where a ten year old recites aloud the liberal talking point of the day, made famous in Oscar speeches and OGB message board posts. For example, as I was tucking my child into bed at night, my son said to me "Dad, why are you bothering to raise me in a world where Krysten Sinema defends the the last bastion of supremacy by refusing to change the Senate's rules?" And other unverifiable things that totally happened.

For example of the shoe on the other foot, imagine if I were to tell you, "I was reading the Tunnels the other day, and my 10 year old walled in the room and said, 'Dad, that tagger was right. This board really is full of them.' Then I looked sternly into my son's eyes and said, 'Yes it is son, yes it is.'"

He talked shit about my kid to own the libs. I called him out on it.

I did not find it worth responding to the rest of the post so I very clearly did not respond or display any misunderstanding of his point. Reading your response seems to indicate you have not been around many thoughtful and caring children. That's sad.

He talked shit about my kid to own the libs. I called him out on it.

I did not find it worth responding to the rest of the post so I very clearly did not respond or display any misunderstanding of his point. Reading your response seems to indicate you have not been around many thoughtful and caring children. That's sad.

HAHAHA. Too good. He's making fun of you and you don't even know it, even after it is explained to you. Perfectly on brand.

JH really coming in here with the “you just don’t understand Colonel Angus’ sophisticated subtle humor”

Wow.

While you’re here any thoughts on your party overwhelmingly declaring the January 6th insurrection to be legitimate political discourse?

JH really coming in here with the “you just don’t understand Colonel Angus’ sophisticated subtle humor”

Wow.

The self-unawareness of the left-leaning posters remains the most interesting part of the Tunnels. Yes, this joke is on you guys.

While you’re here any thoughts on your party overwhelmingly declaring the January 6th insurrection to be legitimate political discourse?

If we're still stuck on your inability between the various types of people who disagree with you, I guess we can review that again.

I don't support the violence of Jan 6th. Anyone who condones it, apologizes for it and/or turns a blind eye to it is wrong. Anyone.

Now do the Summer 2020 riots. Your turn.

If we're still stuck on your inability between the various types of people who disagree with you, I guess we can review that again.

I don't support the violence of Jan 6th. Anyone who condones it, apologizes for it and/or turns a blind eye to it is wrong. Anyone.

Now do the Summer 2020 riots. Your turn.

Did I miss the Democratic Party issuing a statement declaring those summer 2020 riots as legitimate political discourse? If they did I would definitely leave the party.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Jhmd definitely supports politicians who support Jan 6. He needs to stop lying.

Sorry I misread. He doesn’t support the violence and says those who do are wrong. But he leaves an opening to support Jan 6 supporters.

HAHAHA. Too good. He's making fun of you and you don't even know it, even after it is explained to you. Perfectly on brand.

He used my child to make a joke at my expense. He got the response I chose to give. You compassionate conservatives and your mocking of children at school board meetings all over the country, your disregard for their safety in school (MOAR GUNS!), your dishonesty in their educations says a lot more about my point than yours.

Back