• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

People are making a mistake to say that there needs to be some kind of egregious harm or exploitation for workers to be justified in organizing for a union. All workers deserve a union.

So what's worse ? Pedophile or Nazi ?

Depends on which is acting on his beliefs?

I'm not sure, that's an insane "Would you rather kill" question....though if pressed I think I'd definitely say Pedophile.

Also, what's worst:

A) Democrat Nazis and pedos
B) Republican Nazis and pedos
C) Actual Nazis and pedos

You guys will appreciate this. This was the very first wordle I did today on wordplay.com

qNOncb3A_t.jpg

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Labor unions are no different than any other organization in that they can only be as successful as the quality of their leadership will allow them to be, and regarding the difficulty in firing “bad” employees - the opinion of management on employee performance isn’t always accurate or honest, and labor unions arguably have to over-correct in protecting their members when you consider all the employment protections that have been rolled back in the previous 50 years. If you have a problem with unions zealously protecting their membership, take it up with the state and city legislatures and chambers of commerce who have been stripping away labor rights.

It’s a real wonder how the only “electable”Democrats in major liberal cities are consistently despicable shit heads. A true mystery.

Congressman John Rose of Tennessee is 57 years old. He married his wife in 2011 when he was 46 and she was 22. They met when she was 16 in high school. I think the GOP may be barker up the wrong tree on this pedophile ring in DC thing.

Congressman John Rose of Tennessee is 57 years old. He married his wife in 2011 when he was 46 and she was 22. They met when she was 16 in high school. I think the GOP may be barker up the wrong tree on this pedophile ring in DC thing.

Don't forget Matt Gaetz. It's always projection. If you want to know what Republicans are doing, just listen to what they are accusing Democrats of.

Or just part of their endless projection.

Last edited:

I’m in Grand Cayman and MAN, Joe Biden has fucked up these gas prices here too.

I’m in Grand Cayman and MAN, Joe Biden has fucked up these gas prices here too.

Yup. The entire world is dealing with inflation and high gas prices. But here in the US, it's because Biden's liberal agenda. Hmm. Ok

BIDEN is not responsible for increased housing prices since the shortage is due to shutdowns during covid. He is however responsible for the higher gas prices. He will pay a price at the midterms for gas and inflation for food prices.

Back